The Legacy Of World Cup 2022 In Qatar

Comments (7)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• intuitive_drum | Maritime Academy | United Kingdom 02 Dec 2022

I Like your video you made

• sceptical_cockatoo | Lyons Hall Primary School F | United Kingdom 02 Dec 2022

I think that Qatar care more about there stadiums than the environment

• emotional_moon | Alkhansaa Prep Co Ed School B | Occupied Palestinian Territory 05 Dec 2022

What matters is not hosting the worldcup but how the infrastructure will be able to sustain itself after the worldcup is over. They might end up as ghost buildings like the ones in China, North Kores if they dont attract tourists which use the infra.

• brave_forest | Alkhansaa Prep Co Ed School B | Occupied Palestinian Territory 05 Dec 2022

If they host the olympics that would be amazing!
    Giving the stadiums a second use and maybe
    they're infrastructure would be amazing

• receptive_guineapig | Shawley Community Primary Academy | United Kingdom 07 Dec 2022

Although the world cup being held in Qatar has a lot of negative affects it also has a few positive affects, like the fact that Qatar is not a big footballing country and the world cup being held there can encourage more people to play football.

• polite_fact | Adamson Middle School K | United States of America 08 Dec 2022

I love the video you made to I hope there are some more about you

• helpful_antelope | Lyons Hall Primary School C | United Kingdom 09 Dec 2022

I think Qatar should do the world cup because its the first time the middle east is hosting the world cup