Welcome to the Learning Zone!
Start off by listening to this pretend court case. Imagine you are a member of the jury.
Who is responsible in this scenario? Remember, responsibility means when someone is accountable or to blame for something
- Why is the shop owner responsible?
- Why is the girl responsible?
- Why are the police responsible?
- Who else might be responsible? .
Should the girl be found guilty or not guilty?
Listen to the second pretend court case.
Can you think of examples of new evidence that would prove one person/group was the most responsible?
Try to think of an example of new evidence that would prove...
- the toymaker was responsible
- the boy was responsible
- the parents were responsible
- other people were responsible
Should the toymaker be found guilty or not guilty?