Have you been to the Learning Zone yet? If not, do this first!
This week we show you two examples of propaganda from governments. Remember - propaganda is information given to people to influence their opinions.
One piece of propaganda is from President Zelensky of Ukraine - this is information based on facts:
The other is from President Putin of Russia - this is information based on lies and misunderstandings.
Read the two pieces of propaganda above.
- What is different about the two examples?
- What is similar about them?
- Start your answer with "I think the differences are..." and "I think the similarities are..."
- Try to support your answer with evidence from the propaganda
- If you're stuck, just try to think of one difference/similarity
- All comments must be in your own words!