The Friday vote!

Take part in this week's vote below.

Once you have voted, add your reason in the comments:

"In the vote I said... because..."

The best answers will give a developed explanation - see the example below.

Example:

"In the vote I said yes, because although working from home has become more normal during the pandemic, this was not how businesses worked in the past. Having workers in the office was seen as the best way to do things, so it probably still is. If it is safe to go back, then businesses should do what is best for them, rather than keep to a system that was only needed when being in the office was not possible."

Comments (61)

• British Council.jpg independent_technology | Jabalia Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    07 Jan 2022

In the vote, I said I am not sure because it is difficult to choose yes or no because there is a difference in the position
    That is, companies cannot ask workers to return full time, even if the situation is safe. Something may happen suddenly (for example: workers work normally every day and there are no problems, and suddenly one day we heard the news of the absence of a worker because he was injured... !)
    They should take all precautions..!
    But at the same time, they must demand a return to full-time work, because electronic work is more difficult and more complicated than physical or physical work..!
    (That is, perhaps the worker, when receiving a task, may not understand what he must do, and there will be many complications regarding this issue...!)
    (And I also think that the Internet may not be available permanently or continuously, and that it is difficult to do a task electronically..!)

Reply to this comment
    1. tom Tom @ Topical Talk
      independent_technology's comment 07 Jan 2022

It is a very delicate situation for companies to handle, I agree. This question is looking at work that can be done from home. Do you think it's possible for people who usually work in offices to remain working from home full-time in the future?

Reply to this comment
      1. British Council.jpg independent_technology | Jabalia Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
        Tom @ Topical Talk's comment 07 Jan 2022

If you say about the future, that changes everything
        It turns out that in the future, after how many years, we will all have to work full time at home, whether a school student, a worker in a company, a teacher, a university student, or etc...
        Not only because of the epidemic and viruses in general, but because of the development of the world and the technological revolution that we are witnessing today, meaning that in the future what we do will not be as we will have to do. !
        In short (in the future anyone in the world will work full time at home due to the technological revolution that will occur and because of the epidemic...!)

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg fulfilled_peach | Shouka Prep Girls School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    07 Jan 2022

In the vote, I said I wasn't sure; Because even though working from home has become more natural during the pandemic, now that the Omicron mutant is beginning to be not safe for workers, companies cannot ask workers to return full time, even if it is safe. Something will happen suddenly, such as: A worker comes to work and works for several days and gets infected with the virus without knowing. He was mixing workers with workers, and suddenly they are all infected, and the company suddenly closes. The rumor spreads in every region, and despite that they repeat the mistake many times, isn’t my statement correct? This is a system that is spreading to many companies or elsewhere. Why do we ask workers to come to a place where there is danger in his time?

Reply to this comment
    1. British Council.jpg compassionate_explanation | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
      fulfilled_peach's comment 09 Jan 2022

I read your point of view and I had some questions, as you said. Suppose that one of the workers was infected with the Corona virus, and he was vaccinated, and he did not show symptoms, as he quarantined himself at home for several days and then returned to work. See why you did not use this positive expectation, for example, and instead of that I said he would transmit the infection and the company would be closed
      It is true that the infection will be transmitted to other workers, but when life returns to normal, we will be more aware of the virus.

Reply to this comment
      1. British Council.jpg fulfilled_peach | Shouka Prep Girls School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
        compassionate_explanation's comment 10 Jan 2022

True, but when life returns to normal, we will be more aware of the virus as we are now, we are now adapting to the Covid 19 virus and the Omicron mutator has begun to mutate from previous viruses, the workers are not to blame for infection, I explained my point to Friday's vote...

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg aware_painting | Shouka Prep Girls School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    07 Jan 2022

answered (No) they cannot demand the return of full-time work and it would be unreasonable after the success that companies have achieved in productivity and profits without harming companies, let's look at the experience of the epidemic as having created conditions and was an incredibly positive motivation and has exceeded all expectations.. as it became Technological progress is clear in work and competition is strong in new developments and innovations that serve the workspace..and do not forget that it is possible that working remotely at home is the result of building family and social relationships that strongly pushed for diligence and development in the fields of work..and that remote work was easier and more flexible And that the working conditions faced by the workers must stand up to them, invest them and direct them in new ways of working in order to progress; And it will be difficult to accept workers to return to full time after this success, because many will resort to moving to another and new work through which they can combine work and family at home as long as this results in success, so why not make it a successful and fruitful work pattern??

Reply to this comment
    1. British Council.jpg compassionate_explanation | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
      aware_painting's comment 08 Jan 2022

good point of view
      (fulfilled_peach |) But it is true that working at home achieved many needs, but it was not highly efficient, as was the work in offices, and there are many jobs that cannot be worked from home, so it cannot be adopted as a permanent lifestyle, do you agree with me? How will life return to normal if we stay at home?

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg compassionate_explanation | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    07 Jan 2022

.In the vote, I said yes, because although working at home has become safer after the spread of the epidemic, but after safety returns to our lives, our lives must return to normal, we must take bold steps like this step in order to return life to normal. lf We donot leave our homes and our lives will never return to normal
    Also, workers must return to their offices to perform their jobs in a more accurate and correct way, and also that there are some jobs that their owners have been deprived of performing due to the Corona epidemic and the closure of institutions and companies. About their performance in their homes
    And if it is safe to return, then companies must do what is appropriate for them and what they see as good for them and does not harm their employees at the same time, and it will not become a requirement to abide by a system that we were required to do when the world was unsafe, but after the world returns to safety, we will restore life to nature

Reply to this comment
      compassionate_explanation's comment 07 Jan 2022

Well-argued reasons, compassionate_explanation. However, what would someone who disagreed with you say?

Reply to this comment
        Tom @ Topical Talk's comment 08 Jan 2022

thank you ☺️
        They will say that it is dangerous for us to go back to a normal life, and that work at home should be adopted as a lifestyle, and that we do not risk not agreeing with them, because if the situation is safe, why do we not restore life to normal, and because working in homes has deprived many people of their jobs, and why not We are encouraged, be strong, overcome difficulties, and live a normal life

Reply to this comment
      2. British Council.jpg majestic_moon | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
        Tom @ Topical Talk's comment 11 Jan 2022

I think we should change our habits for that. We should not go back to our nature because we were making mistakes that we did not know about, so we have to change our habits. For example, when you go to work and ride in a taxi, the car pollutes the air. We can change this habit. Use a car that runs on clean energy. Also, if you are a factory owner, the factory does Polluting the environment, when the owner of the factory develops his factory by placing a device that purifies the air outside the factory, so we can preserve the environment

Reply to this comment
    2. British Council.jpg agreeable_speech | Lake Bank Pioneer Preparatory | Tunisia
      compassionate_explanation's comment 07 Jan 2022

Hi dear compassionate_explanation,
      I believe what you're saying is true but I don't really agree with you because ; after this pandemic we must get ready for what might happen in the future , we might be obligated to spend a longer period of time at home not only because of the virus and the pandemic but also because of the developments and the technological revolutions that we are having, also that employees and employers get lots of benefits because of working from home such as Increased productivity, improved work-life balance, reduced costs are just some of the ways remote work flexibility and with the right supervision each employee will he is asked to do in a correct way. From my point of view, companies need to create modern ways to keep working for example creating or using platforms where they can do meetings online and send files and work as in their offices also companies must provide the employees with their needs so they'll be able to do their tasks or they can make a schedule and work by The regiment system.
      That's why I think our lives , ways of work and our habits need to change and we shouldn't not go back to normal. I mean everything has an end and that end is a fresh start.
      Tell what you think about this and thank you for your time <3
      From your friend agreeable_speech

Reply to this comment
        agreeable_speech's comment 10 Jan 2022

Thank you for providing a direct response, agreeable_speech. I'm interested to hear what others think about whether we "return to normal" or "change our habits".

Reply to this comment
      2. tom Tom @ Topical Talk

Thank you for providing a direct response, agreeable_speech. I'm interested to hear what others think about whether we "return to normal" or "change our habits".

Reply to this comment
      3. British Council.jpg compassionate_explanation | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory

Nice point of view dear
        agreeable_speech
        Perhaps with technological progress, life will change, but look a little at the reality. There are many people who have lost their jobs because of the epidemic. According to the reports of the Labor Organization, if the situation remains in the same state of closure procedures and work at home, 195 million people will lose their job from the tourism, agriculture, restaurants and industry and many others. These numbers are not small. If we do not return to our normal life, we will worsen the situation and raise the level of unemployment and starvation in the world. Instead of solving the problem, we will have worsened it, but the idea I proposed is useful for one group of society, which is the owners of offices and companies And I will ask you a question, my friend: What are we going to do with those who will lose their jobs when working at home has become a permanent lifestyle?
        And to be honest, I really want to be your friend

Reply to this comment
  • Boutcher-logo-250x250.jpg reasoning_truth | Boutcher C of E Primary School B | United Kingdom
    07 Jan 2022

In the vote I said yes because if it is safe then people should be returning to their jobs full time. In the pandemic we worked from home but if everything was normal I think it would be best to do what we were doing before Covid.

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg frank_ibex | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    07 Jan 2022

In the vote ,I said yes, because although working at home has become safer after Aintishar Alabama, but when it becomes safe our lives should return to normal and workers should return to their offices to perform their jobs in a more accurate and correct way.
    Now, business leaders are in unenviable position of trying to walk back return plans without dissolving them altogether, even though the longer the pandemic goes on, the criteria for creating a safe space and culture for workers gets harder.

Reply to this comment
      frank_ibex's comment 10 Jan 2022

Can you explain to us what Aintishar Alabama means, frank_ibex?

Reply to this comment
      frank_ibex's comment 10 Jan 2022

Can you explain to us what Aintishar Alabama means, frank_ibex?

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg creative_chicken | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    07 Jan 2022

In the vote, I said yes, because all countries of the world dealt with the epidemic and practiced their normal lives, but taking into account health protocols, I say it is normal for workers to work full time, although because of the epidemic they found some work through the Internet, so there was no need to go out, as I said earlier, yes and it must be dealt with The epidemic and coping with it, this is my opinion

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg kind_cymbals | Shouka Prep Girls School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    07 Jan 2022

I said no. I was about to say yes to this question, but I gave it a second thought. No workers should not return to work full time yet. We can see that other types of corona are showing up so it is still not safe to work full time. I will go with working part-time with taking all the precautions needed and continue working at home. Working at home is much safer, besides it is a great opportunity for research work. Researchers can decide whether it is better to do some jobs from home for example. It would be a great chance for those who can not go out to work and earn a living. It would be a chance for working mothers to spend more time with their kids. It may give the chance to cribbled people to work.

Reply to this comment
      kind_cymbals's comment 10 Jan 2022

A balanced verdict, kind_cymbals!

Reply to this comment
      kind_cymbals's comment 10 Jan 2022

A balanced verdict, kind_cymbals!

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg wondrous_flight | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    08 Jan 2022

In the vote, I said yes, because if we want to go back to our nature, how will we go back while we work at home, how will we see each other, how will we get out of the house, how will we develop our relations in society? Don't you know that most of those who work at home can't focus on their work well and get tired more than working in the company and this is because of the tired psychology Do you think that working alone and devoting all your time to it is the most important thing to get the work done? You are wrong because if you do not find time to share with your friends and family, your mind will remain with them and this will distract your thinking and also when you return to work in the company. This will increase the team spirit at work where you deal with more than one person and talk to them and laugh, this thing even if your psychology is tired You will forget about fatigue.

Imagine that you work at home and you are busy with your family and you devote all your time to the computer and the papers in front of you, what will happen? Of course, there will be double vision due to sitting for a long time in front of the computer when a report or anything else is not accepted for you. You will get angry and all this will happen in front of your family or your children, but imagine that you work in a company you and your co-workers do and do everything together and everyone checks the other’s work How will you feel? Definitely happy and excited.

Therefore, I think that working in a better company because it helps in the development of society and the development of team spirit, and this will always make you happy and optimistic, and this will make your relations with your family and friends much better.

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg appreciative_writer | Khan Younis Prep A Girls School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    08 Jan 2022

I said yes, because we are now in a safe situation, and when the work was at home, could we know that the worker was working hard and not lying to his manager, but in the company, the situation is normal, everyone works hard and cannot violate and if the worker stays at home and the situation is safe, life will be destroyed, he will become isolated from The world will deteriorate companies and the situation will be difficult

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg pioneering_wilddog | Jabalia Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    08 Jan 2022

In the vote I chose (Yes)
    Because every company has its workers, and it is the order that prevents them, it can bring them back or keep them, as it is the one who secures their lives in return, so if the worker does not like the matter, it is not necessary because he remains in it.
    And also, on the other hand, the company must take into account the conditions of the employees, and they are unable to work daily, for 24 hours .
    But the important thing here, we are in an advanced age, they can use modern technological machines, which replace the human being, that is, by automating the equipment, this will be easier and more quality, is this true or not ?

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg appreciative_pear | Shouka Prep Girls School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    08 Jan 2022

In the vote, I said that I am not sure, because the demand for the return of full-time workers deprives them of seeing and spending time with the family. With family and children

Reply to this comment
    1. British Council.jpg dynamic_bilberry | Shouka Prep Girls School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
      appreciative_pear's comment 10 Jan 2022

I do not agree with your opinion that returning full-time workers will deprive them of spending time with their families and seeing them. Rather, returning them to work full-time is normal, as it was before the Corona virus, as there were official holidays and others for them to rest and spend time with their families, but if we came to talk about our current situation with the presence of Corona virus and its various forms, returning to full-time work is dangerous, and there is also another way to reduce this risk, as workers can return to work part-time, i.e. half-time, while taking safety measures to take caution and safety

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg steadfast_woodpecker | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    08 Jan 2022

I answered no in the vote, because some people made a lot of effort until it was proven that they are able to perform their job remotely and if companies demand workers to return to the office. Companies will face the uncomfortable reality of changing employee needs and preferences, as many are no longer willing to return to the traditional pre-pandemic way of working. And if they are pressured to do so, millions will prefer to resign and this will hurt companies

Reply to this comment
    1. Olivia-Avatar.jpg Olivia @ Topical Talk
      steadfast_woodpecker's comment 10 Jan 2022

What do you think you would prefer to do?

Reply to this comment
      1. British Council.jpg steadfast_woodpecker | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
        Olivia @ Topical Talk's comment 10 Jan 2022

What will I do??? Good question 🤔🤔 My answer is that I will write a law that states that the worker who wants to work at home is allowed, and the worker who wants to come to the office is also allowed, and this thing will be a good thing for both sides, as I said earlier that many Some people have made a great effort to prove that they are able to work remotely. This law will help them. As for the second party, it is the employees who are unable to deal with remote work. This law helps them as well.

Reply to this comment
    2. British Council.jpg healthy_antelope | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
      steadfast_woodpecker's comment 10 Jan 2022

I would like to ask you, what are the things that the company causes pressure on the employees that could make them prefer the comfort of work to the comfort of economic living?

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg smart_glacier | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    08 Jan 2022

I have chosen the answer: Yes
    No one can deny that the spread of the epidemic was rapid, large, and more concerned
    How to protect humanity from the epidemic and choosing to work from home was not optional, but rather to limit the spread of the epidemic
    Of course, closely following the work directly gives better results, but there are provisions for necessity
    When the epidemic is eliminated, life will return to normal and we will have learned how to adapt to emergencies

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg determined_deer | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    08 Jan 2022

I voted (No) because recently, remote work, even for one day a week, due to a certain circumstance was considered a problem, but after the circumstances we went through, especially the Corona pandemic, remote work became compulsory, so companies see that this situation is much better than before, especially Because of the great technological progress that we are witnessing, and the evidence for this is that about 66% of all global companies rely on remote work in part, more than 16% of global companies rely on remote work completely, and the most prominent of these companies are (Apple) and (Dell) and (Microsoft). Many large companies are hiring highly qualified and experienced employees, even if they are from outside the country. As for the work system at the headquarters, they are only obligated to those in the same city. Also, remote work has proven to have a role in increasing productivity more than Working on the premises of the company because employees are less prone to office distractions such as chatting with colleagues or unnecessarily frequent meetings, either remotely they are more focused on work tasks and therefore more productive, and also feel more freedom and flexibility, which helps them achieve a more balance between work And life and not adhere to a specific schedule such as being at the headquarters of the company.

Reply to this comment
      determined_deer's comment 10 Jan 2022

Some excellent research here. Where did you find your information?

Reply to this comment
      1. British Council.jpg determined_deer | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
        Olivia @ Topical Talk's comment 10 Jan 2022

Thank you for the compliment. I got this information as a result of continuous research on many sites, especially about the opinion of major companies about remote work.

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg genuine_memory | Shouka Prep Girls School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    08 Jan 2022

In the vote, I said yes, because although working from home became more natural during the epidemic, and the way in which the companies worked was different, and there were things inside that attracted workers to do, which was difficult for many workers to adapt to, and it was a huge experience in remote work, but some Jobs simply cannot be performed at home, but the outbreak of the disease is accelerating the trend towards remote work, but before the knowledge of the epidemic, the necessary commitments were more precise, and employers were interested in investing in the technology and management practices necessary to operate a public force, and managing the work team was very easy, and the effects on productivity were long-term Long-term and in an extended system is emphatic and those who can work in the office tend to be professionals as well. Working in offices in front of the managers' eyes on the way the employees work is best.

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg excellent_glacier | Government Girls H/S 41 WB Vehari | Pakistan
    09 Jan 2022

In the vote I said yes because After the epidemic of the
    epidemic, work at home became safe, but after security returned to our lives, our lives must return to normal. If we do not leave home and our lives do not return to normal
    Workers also need to return to the office to work more accurately and accurately, and some jobs have been withheld by owners due to the coronavirus epidemic and the closure of facilities and businesses. About their performance in their home
    And if the return is safe, the company must do what it thinks is right and good, without harming its employees, and has no obligation to protect any other system. The world was not safe, but when the world becomes safe again, we naturally bring it to life.

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg impartial_lute | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    09 Jan 2022

He voted (yes) because all news is important 'where all news is more important than each other in various fields (climate, politics and...) every good news has a function' where the act of announcing its experience works, and even if the news is false, it can be a key to the door new '
    It is possible that the next news is a denial of the false news
    In the world of news, nothing false is true. News is very important to our lives, as it is the basis of our knowledge in our world

Reply to this comment
  • Boutcher-logo-250x250.jpg effervescent_technology | Boutcher C of E Primary School B | United Kingdom
    09 Jan 2022

In the vote I said no because Covid-19 could still be around to infect people and cause an outbreak bigger than any outbreak ever before.

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg warmhearted_starfish | Asmaa Prep School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    09 Jan 2022

I think from my point of view that there are positive and negative motives, for example, if the work is in the house, it will strengthen the relations of families with each other, it will be more time with the presence of families with us, but it will reduce our development or prosperity and our social interaction with people. He spoke. I also think that this work at home during the epidemic that solved this is good It will reduce the infection of people and its spread, and I recently learned that in the future working at home will be complete, that this will become boring, it will spread laziness, and it will be difficult if workers return to their work and it will be less compatible after their adaptation. I hope that we develop this world and prosper

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg steadfast_woodpecker | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    09 Jan 2022

I answered no in the vote because some people say that remote work is a great blessing for various reasons, including that they allocate time to see their children and sit with them, but if work returns to normal, parents cannot allocate time for their children, and this is what makes them resentful, this makes them submit their resignation

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg healthy_antelope | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    09 Jan 2022

In voting, I said yes, because if we do not continue to work and return our lives to the way they were and return the country's renaissance in terms of the economy, you cannot convince me that working at home is like full time in a company, Because when you are at home, you will feel lazy and will only do the work that you have to do,It would be like being a writer locked in a room doing a book at a specific time and thus preventing this writer from seeing the world and having social experiences and unleashing his imagination and contemplation, So he will not produce something that is expected very efficiently

Second: As long as working at home will, in your opinion, be safer because of Corona and to maintain physical health, it is indeed more dangerous in terms of mental health, Imagine that you are sitting on the sofa in a room of four walls, and you cannot talk to someone or see your family so that you can focus and work with high accuracy to get the work done before the time of delivery, Or delaying getting up for an hour or two due to the lack of penalties for coming to the company early, so the employee accumulates work, and thus he stays up nights in order to complete his work and in this case until the full time returns to normal in the company, Also, the presence of psychological problems among citizens reduces the productivity of the company and increases the decline of the economy

Reply to this comment
      healthy_antelope's comment 10 Jan 2022

You make lots of interesting points here, but you also make some assumptions about working from home and what people are like. Can you spot them in your comment?

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg champion_seed | Shouka Prep Girls School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    09 Jan 2022

In voting, I will say yes, because despite the spread of the epidemic, as it has become in our case, the United Education Ministry closed schools and united on e-learning due to the spread of the epidemic, in order to reduce the infection .... People say that the ministers of education ', as well as businessmen, have closed schools, companies and shops....even the number of people infected with the epidemic that came to us in the two years as Covid 19. Let us say after a while, then, that if they open, they should take the full preventive measures so that they do not harm themselves ... If the companies close, how do they work with their manager distributing computers so that electronic work can be done as e-learning has become. Come on, my friends, with us, to protect ourselves from (Covid_19) .

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg excellent_snow | Shouka Prep Girls School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    10 Jan 2022

I say no because Corona is evolving like technology. Don't you hear that in the news they say that there is a new boom that is slowly renewing? What if the workers return to full time? It will spread quickly and not slowly. Full time is not safe. Can't they do at home what they want to do and present it in a group meeting while taking precautions. As for male and female students, why do they not study at home using e-learning, because technology is developments. There is no home where there are no phones or other devices. Everyone agrees with me. There is also an opportunity for a working mother during the day to rest and see her children.

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg imaginative_starfish | Shouka Prep Girls School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    10 Jan 2022

In the vote, I said yes, we must return to our nature, because the virus and the epidemic is over, and the danger is gone, because there are some groups that have not adapted to working at home, although they are more comfortable than an office, but there is no monitoring on them and they may take the effort of others, or ask their friends to work for them, And they take the pay, which means it may not be their right. However, I think the office is more supervised, with everyone working and encouraging each other and competing for who works more than the other. I think encouragement and competition are important for business, too. Some groups love chores. They do the job perfectly.
    There are people with special needs who want to work but cannot work in the office and they are also successful but cannot go to the office because of their disability, so I advise companies to allow people with special needs to work in them. their home if they are willing to work or pass the test, and we will also develop our world faster and acquire labor in small spaces, so I think companies will like this offer I made to you, and I hope they will like

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg healthy_antelope | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    10 Jan 2022

May I ask a question regarding the topic of Headlines?

Reply to this comment
      healthy_antelope's comment 10 Jan 2022

Of course!

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg champion_forest | Shouka Prep Girls School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    10 Jan 2022

In the vote I said yes because although working at home has become much safer after the outbreak of the pandemic, working at home is not the same as the activity of workers in their workplace, and this is causing companies or factories to lose the profits that they were doing. She used to get it in the past and in the workplace, so some factories and companies still work in their place and do not prefer to work at home, and some companies and factories work half the time and not all and the other half of the day they work at home, and some jobs need labors so the manager resorts By buying riptuin, and this is a very common and not a bad thing, because some workers will lose their jobs and we will witness in our lives the spread of Corona disease in a large way, as well as the efforts of doctors and scientists to devise the best medicines and vaccines necessary for prevention, and we must help them get rid of this disease and to enter the year 2022 in beautiful way and return to normall life

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg sympathetic_starfruit | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    10 Jan 2022

I choose (not sure) i have two views . the first one : that working in office brings back the activity and vitality to workers' life and make the more committed Because it is necessary to come and leave on time . on the other hand working from home provide them more time to spend it with their families wich mak them work harder and better without feeling of any stress

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg alert_ostrich | Asmaa Prep School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    10 Jan 2022

I see the answer is yes, Because the science is more efficient and more efficient than electronic, However, though I think it is also better despite returning to the laws because it is nothing possible as sound conditions, situation in a permanent change, It is therefore suggested if the situation is properly worked and ignorant with the commitment of Corona laws and maintain what is necessary to protect market and companies and thus protect individuals and families.

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg enthusiastic_hippopotamus | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    11 Jan 2022

I said yes because although it may be safer at home, but our lives must return to what it was and we entrusted it, in my opinion, the achievements will be more because they will care and focus on their work and tasks more because whatever we accomplish at home will not be that focus at work and on the other hand there will be lethargy Many people are lazy and will neglect doing many tasks, and there are many people who have lost their professions that they love and get their livelihood from them and provide for their family because not all work can be done at home and electronically, and not all people are able to provide smart devices for work. There are projects that were in their beginnings and ended only Corona, and if it continued, it would have made great achievements. Rather, there is nothing better than working normally and continuing our lives as we used to and were.

Reply to this comment
  • Cheam Fields logo articulate_rock | Cheam Fields Primary Academy A | United Kingdom
    11 Jan 2022

In my vote I said no.
    I said this because with coronavirus aroud, it is safer for people to work from home.
    This still works becuase they can earn money and it they do ahve coronavirus they can have time to recover.

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg unassuming_tamarillo | Beit Hanoun Prep Girls A School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    11 Jan 2022

I think I am not sure because work needs both sides. Full-time employees are necessary in some professions, and on the other hand, some professions do not need full-time. Therefore, when life returns to normal, this step must be taken and return to full-time, but to stay in remote work in some professions, there is an integration relationship between full-time and remote work, as some professions cannot work remotely, such as industrialists, and the Corona virus has deprived the owners of these professions from Performing their work and obtaining their livelihood, but on the other hand, some professions are remotely with better accuracy because of the development of the fields of technology in our time and also provided job opportunities for people who cannot go out and do their work. Also return to full time in some professions.

Reply to this comment
  • British Council.jpg capable_dolphin | Khan Younis Prep A Girls School | Occupied Palestinian Territory
    17 Jan 2022

I see from my point of view that if I become an official, I have to make a decision according to the daily cases in the hospital, because by following up on these cases and following up on patients in the hospital, we can know the number of cases of recovery and deaths, and thus knowing the causes of recovery and causes of death, which enables us to reduce the number of deaths and increase the number of cases of recovery and thus issue accurate instructions to reduce this disease

Reply to this comment
  • Cheam Fields logo content_badger | Cheam Fields Primary Academy A | United Kingdom
    02 Feb 2022

I think no, because if workers are kept in the office full-time, then they will not get the rest they deserve and plus, with Covid around, it is not very safe for people to be going in work spaces. If someone has Covid without knowing, it could spread to everyone leading to more cases in England.

Reply to this comment
  • Cheam Fields logo excellent_solution | Cheam Fields Primary Academy A | United Kingdom
    15 Mar 2022

In the vote I said I am not sure because if your business has never worked from home before and the pandemic was the first time they had and it was successful then they shouldn’t demand it if the people of that business enjoyed it, it earned your business more money than before and worked better for them then why would you not want to work from home.But if the working from home doesn’t work then they should make them stop working from home because if something isn’t working and is making your business is earn less money than before then you should change by forcing them to come back into work as you want your business to be earning the most money possible even if they are enjoying it.

Reply to this comment

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!