American Election - Final Piece

The American Election

Can you tell me a bit about yourself?

My name is Johnny Machman and I am 18 years old. I am an artist in North America. I began my career in 2004. In my opinion, the education policy is important for me as an artist because I need to know what they are going to do in the upcoming future and the 2020 election.

How do you feel about tomorrow's election?

I feel that it could be rough because if someone votes for Donald Trump and he wins the election Joe Biden is going to have to wait for a few years before he can try again. So I think it should be fair by voting for who you want to vote for not if someone has more votes.

Can you explain why some people might not vote?

I think people might not vote because they don’t want to because they don’t like either of the candidate’s policies. Another reason is because they're too young and finally because they can’t be bothered to go out and do it for the president and America.

How do you feel about the voting system in America?

I feel the democratic system is fair because it’s the country that’s definitely going to vote for you and if Texas votes for Trump for example he would get thirty eight votes.

How powerful do you think your vote is?

I think my vote is very powerful because if I vote for say Joe Biden my vote will make a big number of votes for Joe Biden because it will give him a better chance of being president.

Could you be president one day?

No because I’m too young and I don’t want be president because it will be too hard for me to make all the rules up and I will have to do speeches and I will get a bit nervous.

Comments (0)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!