IS MONEY IMPORTANT IN A PRESIDENTAL ELECTION ?

Hope you enjoy reading my post!

YES

Money plays a key role in the US election because if you are campaigning you should have these crucial things:

• money
  • good relationships with states
  • lots of friends that can help you out
  • good travel
  • lots of rallys
  • A loud and distinctive voice

As you can see money is one one of them. Money is important to your campaign because in a campaign you will need to blow tons of cash for your travel,designing,food and rallys. So if you ever want to run for president, you better make sure you have a substantial amount of money but sometimes the money you put in will come back.

NO

Money is not everything though because if I show that list about the crucial things you need:

• money
  • good relationship with states
  • lots of friends that can help you out
  • good travel
  • lots of rallys
  • a distinctive loud voice

You will see that in order to have a good chance of winning the election it is not just about the money it is about who you know and what you know.You also need to have a good relationship with the people because in the end it is going to be them that will chose their next president and I think if you were running you would want them to chose you.

So at the end of the day we wonder DOES MONEY MATTER IN A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? I gave you some of my views so the time has come to give me your views.

DOES MONEY MATTER IN A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments (5)

• Olivia-Avatar.jpg Olivia @ Topical Talk
    19 Oct 2020

Thanks for your post and well done for giving both sides of the argument, as well as your own opinion. Next time, instead of just listing out the points it would be great to explain they each thing is / isn't important. for example, why is it important to have a distinctive loud voice?

Reply to this comment
    1. Michael-Faraday-logo-250x250.jpg consistent_starfruit | Michael Faraday School | United Kingdom
      Olivia @ Topical Talk's comment 19 Oct 2020

Thank you for the feedback. I will try to take this feedback into account the next time I'm writing from both perspectives.

Reply to this comment
  • Hammond School logo loyal_cymbals | Hammond Junior School C
    22 Oct 2020

Hello consistent_starfruit what an interesting post on you have done.
    I don't think that money is the most important thing in a presidential election because it doesn't always help. People aren't going to vote for you just because of how much money you put in your campaign. People are going to want to know about what you promise for the country. As people say money can't by happiness and the money isn't going to persuade people to vote for you.

The money will help though to compose a brilliant campaign. People will become interested but you will have to have good plans to improve America because just because the campaign is good.
    Thank you for reading loyal_cymbals

Reply to this comment
  • Braiswick Primary School resplendent_synthesizer | Braiswick Primary School
    03 Nov 2020

I think money is important in the election because the more you spend on your campaign the more attractive it'll be and people will think "oh this guys has got a lot of good ideas I'll vote for him "

Reply to this comment

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!