The American Election

Featured Image US Election 1

Can you tell me a bit about yourself?

Hello, I'm Jay I am a coffee shop owner and I am 35 years old. My wife is a teacher and I hope she gets more money. I have two children and a wife.

How do you feel about tomorrow's election?

I am feeling excited but nervous at the same time because I don't want Donald Trump to win because he is shutting down the mines. My best friend is a worker for the mines and he won't be able to work and get any money or stuff like that. Joe Biden should win because he keeps his promises and my wife is a teacher and Joe Biden is upping the money for teachers.

Why should people vote tomorrow?

People should vote tomorrow because they might be under 18 because they can't.

How Powerful do you think your vote is?

I think that my vote is very inportant because if Donald Trump has 62 million and i am the last one to vote and they have the same my vote choose the next president.

Can you expain why some people might not vote?

Some people might not vote because the post office is closed and that is unfair because in other countries can vote but they can't. But if it si raining and you don't wan't to get your hair wet then that is silly because you can just wear a coat.

What about the presidency Would you ever run for president?Why?

I would not run for president because it is hard being a presidentn and there are a lot of stuff to do.

How do you feel about the voting system in america?

I think the Democractic system is fair because Trump made promises but never kept them.

Comments (3)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!