Today, my topic will be a little strange, but it is important and interesting as well! While I was sitting browsing the internet, I asked myself...what if there was no gender bias??!
What if the woman is free?
To work & ignore and be free!
They will stop hearing these sentences:
1) "Women shouldn't laugh loudly"
"Lower your voice"
2) This is your brother : "shame on you!"
"You're a girl , you can't!"
They want to forget the sentence of, "I'm the man, I decide!" because she can also decide! At this moment she will wear whatever she wants which fits them and her personality. Also they will marry whenever they want to the person they choose.
- Most important, they will not mutilate them and make them marry before 15.
- They will find a low to save them
- If they are really free honour crimes will disappeared those crimes originally from old years
- Their honour is just for them
- Their mistakes are just for them
- She will not be blamed if she got harassed
- They will see real laws against sexual harassment
- When they are free they will learn and work
- And travel whenever they want
- and they will be free from the labels and wrong judge, and the most important they will be free from societal blame which is not understandable! And society treatment as second_class citizens in salaries rights.
She is the half of the society not only words no with statistics
She is 50% of the world
(If she is really free she shouldn't feel fear from her body and hate her self just because she's a woman or girl!)
In the end I want to say : We need to tell our daughters/wife/sisters that the sky is the limit and they can do whatever they want. Let them discover, make mistakes and learn!
[ Prejudice kills women..!
No to violence against women..!
Not to discriminate against women..!
Women will be free..!]
Thank you so much dear reader for reading.
And what do you think would happen if women were free?