On ITV news, there was a report from high schoolers inan Academy, discussing their thoughts on Brexit. Their ideas really inspired me.
What They Said
People whos families or themselves come from different countries, may not think that Brexit is the best thing for them. This is a list of things they said:
- "It's not just May, it's not just the parlement, it's the whole of the UK,"
- "Me and my friends are scared and worried if I might leave,"
- "What will happen to my family and I?"
All this and more has made me concerned about what will Brexit mean for us.
If this post is making you think or concerned, I have some thinking questions to boost your knowledge
- What will happen to those in different countries?
- Is Brexit the best idea for all of England?
- And finally: What is the best ways to prevent this from worrying people?
Hopefully this has given you ideas to condider and talk about.