Looking at my piece, it shows how building back greener should look and what to do so as to preserve it. Most times we love moving to zoos, game parks and so on for tour yet we always carry out activities that does not promote the tourism industry. These activities include, polluting water bodies, deforestation as people look for more land for settlement, expansion of cities and towns, charcoal burning as an economic activity and construction of industires. All these destroy nature and its inhabitats. This needs a combined effort of both the government and individual members of the community to set and implement polices that will favour our environment. Some of these include;-
- preserving wildlife by not polluting their habitats
- Planting trees that help give oxygen and clean the air as shown on my piece.
- Using good farming methods and not encroaching on the wetlands.
- Informing our neighbours on what role they have to play in building back greener as reflected in the piece because some people may be ingnorant.
- Not destroying wetlands and forests, this helps the wild animals settle in their homes.
All the above will make us and other living creatures to happily live in our environment, have favourable climate and reduce global worming.