Welcome to this week's cluster conversation! Not sure what cluster your school is in? Check here.
Why aren’t people reacting to climate change as quickly as they did to covid-19?
- To help answer this question, think about how urgent climate change is.
- We want to hear about your experience where you live. The best comments will answer the question and explain why your experiences have led to your opinion. For example, I live in the UK where climate change doesn't cause as many deaths as covid-19, so people don't see such a direct and shocking impact...
- A cluster conversation is small group of 30 schools that you will get to know really well. Try to reply to other people, ask questions about their answers and learn more about what life is like where they live.
- A new cluster conversation question will be posted every Monday.
- You can use this to help start your answer, "I think people are not reacting as quickly to climate change because... Where I live..."