We all know that Climate Change is destroying the world, and no-one‘s doing anything about it. But what does it mean to you?
Something has to be done.
- I’m against Climate change because it’s killing the world and something has to been done, and soon.
- It’s my future, my children’s future and my grandchildren‘s future. Why shouldn’t I care?
- We can save the world, but the government needs to act
Well...it’s only climate change.
- Yes, I definitely think Climate Change is an emergancy and need’s to stop. But I won’t be alive when the real consequences kick in, will I?
- The government are going to stop selling petrol and diesel cars soon so greenhouse gases will be lower.
- It’s obvious the governments aren’t doing much so why bother. People haven’t made much progress doing protests as it is but I guess they are making the Climate Change emergency more public.
Both of these views are informal but they are both views that are shared around the world. What is your view on it? Is you view mixed? Are there any reasons for your view that I didn’t put? Please add them below.