- Finish writing your speech from the last session.
- Rehearse your speech. Say it out loud and try to memorise it.
- Where should you stand to deliver your speech?
- Do you have something to lean on?
- Could you hold a pretend microphone?
- Can you be seen by your audience?
Deliver your speech to an audience
Ask members of your household to listen to your speech. You might like to film it, so you
can watch it back.
Afterwards, ask your audience if they have any questions. Try to answer them, using the
information you have learnt in these sessions.
Reflect on your speech
- Can you give an example of when you gave good reasons?
- Where did you use facts or evidence?
- Did you show passion? How?
Over to you! Time to give your feedback!
Please ensure you have filled out this survey (if you are not from a school in the UK).