All of the following questions are ones that I want to ask about the financial crisis:
- Was anybody actually at blame for the financial crisis?
- Why did the Chancellor at the time (Alistair Darling) choose to give money to to the failing banks instead of things like Education and the NHS?
- Was it actually necessary for the banks to take all those risks?
- Did smaller countries get affected by the financial crisis? If not, why?
- How was the financial crisis dealt with?
Feel free to answer any of the questions.