I'm discreet_drum and I'm going to be answering this question...
Why is it better to work together in a team?
- It's better to work together in team together because there are many benefits, for example...
- If your stuck or you don't understand something, you can get help and learn from other team members.
- They can be there for you when you need them
- It's more quicker to work together but when you work on your own it can take longer
- You can share and teach each other knowledge that not everyone knows
- One person might not be there to do the work for example they might be on holiday, so if you are in a team another person could do the work
- Other members of a team might have more unique, interesting or better ideas than you so you could share them
A team is like a piano, and the keys are the members of a team - and the piano is the team, without the keys it wouldn't be a piano so without different members of a team it wouldn't be a team. A team is also like a car, again, the wheels or the parts of a car are the members of a team and the car is the team, without the parts of a car it wouldn't be a car, it would just be a pile of junk so again, without the members of a team it wouldn't be a team.
This is what Teamwork stands for:
Togetherness - a team can do anything!
Everyone - gets involved by exchanging ideas
Achieves - more, by staying focused and on top of tasks by determination
Mutual - acknowledgment for one another
Wellness - of the state of mind
Offer - to help your team mates
Respect - for others
Keep - up the great work
As you can see, there are many reasons of why it's better for a team to work together.