What should we do?

Hong Kong - Featured image 8

Dear Harriet Harman

My name is glorious power and I think that England should intervene because in 1997 Britain handed over Hong Kong to china in 1997 and china agreed that until 2047 there will be one country two systems and right now china is not following the agreement they made and since we know when brexit is happening it will not be as diffucult as it would be if brexit was still in progress and china is not even listening to what there citizens are saying and I think that Hng Kong should be a free plece so i think we should help them.

Your sincerly glorious_power

Comments (0)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!