Topical Talk Student Hub schools

Click on a school to see their posts

Discussion posts from Islamabad Model School for Girls (VI-X), I-10/4 | Pakistan

Comments from Islamabad Model School for Girls (VI-X), I-10/4 | Pakistan

Comment Post Date
Awareness , because news gives us awareness about current affairs of the world . Connection,... #1 Topical Talk triangle 02/9/21
Education,because it has the power to change the life,Confidence , because it affects every area... #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
Interesting game Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 05/9/21
Because, news tells u s what is happening in the world. It is the connection between us and... #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
Answers to the perspectives game: 1.The most difficult decision was to whether share the... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 05/9/21
World leaders should be reponsible for the goal to reach 50% less carbon emmisions because they... Whose perspective matters most? 05/9/21
My triangle is: Acknowledgement, because news helps us acknowledge things that are happening... #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
I Love Helping peoples Whose perspective matters most? 05/9/21
prospective, I really like the word prospective because I think everyone has a right to have... #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
First of all, our government should use the natural resources of energy so that fuel and coal... Top priorities where you live 05/9/21
Communication, because news is the part of Communication that keep us informed of the changing... #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
Good try keep it up ๐Ÿ‘ #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
The most difficult decision was how will, I drive the injured people to the hospital safely,... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 07/9/21
I think the decision to share your food with others while your survival depends on it, was... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 07/9/21
My Triangle is: First, Information:Information is important in everyone's lives because without... #1 Topical Talk triangle 07/9/21
How? I Did not understand #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
My triangle is : Communication: The person who talks and discusses news on social media should... #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
my triangle is:Healing , the power of minds because news describes what great minds want to know... #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
My triangle is :Inquiring, because news give you a weath of questions and searching for... #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
My triangle is: Dialogues: After knowing the news, a dialogue will occur between people , ... #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
My triangle is:Revelotion maker, because news is witnessed by a huge amount of people , If the... #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
Here is my triangle:Update - Because the news keep us updated or up to date with the world's... #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
In my opinion we can only show climate change if we work together.Everyone must be involved with... Whose perspective matters most? 09/9/21
1: News gives us knowledge about the every situation which will be doing in the world. 2: News... #1 Topical Talk triangle 09/9/21
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปGreat job ๐Ÿ’ฏ Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 10/9/21
For children you should add bright colours and add more pictures instead of words. For 12+... #2 Children's news channel 10/9/21
I feel like South Korea's approach is the best. Because there are different situations for... Which of the countries' approaches is best? 10/9/21
I chose to be on Team Guardian It is not the responsibility of the game company or the gamer... Whose responsibility is it to regulate children's gaming? 10/9/21
My order was : china South Korea Germany japan UK I put them in this order because china... Who's the strictest? 10/9/21
I think that world leaders can make a lot of changes if they try, but the problem is that some... Whose perspective matters most? 10/9/21
My question to Former American Al Gore is that: 1.What made you to write books on climate... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 11/9/21
In my opinion: ... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 11/9/21
Is the climate change is very dangerous and harmful for the world ??can you plz tall something about it? Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 11/9/21
Thank you. This helped me so much but i have a question, only different and creative questions... How to win STARS on the Hub! 12/9/21
Newsโˆ† Whose perspective matters most? 13/9/21
Thank u sir. for your help Posts must be about COP26, and other guidelines... 13/9/21
So I have a question to former vice... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 14/9/21
Question: ... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 14/9/21
In my opinion, they should focus on inspirational stories and knowledgeable discussions.... #2 Children's news channel 14/9/21
The children's news channel is very important for children because children are entertained or... #2 Children's news channel 14/9/21
The parents can also give them gaming time according to how well they did their work. It all... Which of the countries' approaches is best? 14/9/21
The other countries except China are worse and, I think China is too harsh when it comes to gaming time. Whose responsibility is it to regulate children's gaming? 14/9/21
I would include the perspective of children and ask them what makes a game so intriguing. I... You're the journalist! 14/9/21
-Wish decision from the story was the most difficult? Why ? The most difficult decision, in my... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 15/9/21
Thanks #2 Children's news channel 16/9/21
Thats what i think #2 Children's news channel 16/9/21
My question is for Shaama Sandooyea. Actually, I became astonished as well as exhilarated to... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 17/9/21
My question to- American Vice president Al Gore. ... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 17/9/21
So ... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 17/9/21
So โ€œChange does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous... What advice would you give other opposition leaders? 17/9/21
Hello : I want to give advice to all other opposition politicians of the world... My advice is... What advice would you give other opposition leaders? 17/9/21
So , ... Which of the countries' approaches is best? 17/9/21
The one word answer to the question, " What is the precondition of human dignity?" is election.... Connect the keywords 17/9/21
In my opinion, ... Connect the keywords 17/9/21
1.The most difficult decision was to take the injured or sick people to the hospital or we... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 17/9/21
But still, south Koreas approach is better than other countries approach Which of the countries' approaches is best? 17/9/21
Cryptocurrencies are a bad thing because. Currency is a medium of exchange for goods and... Are cryptocurrencies a good thing? 17/9/21
An actor started crying after hours of continuous work. #3 Caption this 17/9/21
Hello! This question is for Al-Gore. Clearly enough, everyone wants a long-term solution for... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 18/9/21
Hellow;๐Ÿ–Dhruti Chakravarthi- You are a girl from India (a developing country). Then, you moved... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 18/9/21
"What is the fundamental aspect of democracy?" Your ans should be "ELECTION." There is no... Connect the keywords 18/9/21
I think, "DEMOCRACY and "HUMAN RIGHTS" both are interrelated. Proper implementation of human... Connect the keywords 18/9/21
Hardworking reporters are doing there duty in a hot day, because being ears and eyes is not easy. #3 Caption this 18/9/21
Yes, the journalist play an important role in his life . He writes about nature, reality,poetry... #3 Caption this 19/9/21
And he also deserves the value and respect in his own life. #3 Caption this 19/9/21
Why doesn't the journalist write story on his own life and family . What do you think about my... #3 Caption this 19/9/21
The reporter is wiping his face with a piece of cloth. #3 Caption this 19/9/21
A journalist goes through any situation to get the news of an accident or incident to us,... #3 Caption this 23/9/21
In this picture we are told that we hear the news quickly and easily but the reporters work hard... #3 Caption this 23/9/21
The idea and concept of Democracy includes Human rights, as Democracy is built on the fundament... Connect the keywords 23/9/21
I think a journalist should be creative because if a journalist is creative then he/she can... #4 Because... 24/9/21
In my opinion, creativity is the most important criterion for a journalist because Creativity... #4 Because... 25/9/21
I think that RESPONSIBILITY is the most important quality that journalists must have BECAUSE... #4 Because... 26/9/21
Why?My comment is not approved How to win stars on the Student Hub 27/9/21
yes honesty is also a very important thing . But i have just shared my opinion. #4 Because... 27/9/21
I think the most important quality for journalist to have is Courage because Courage is the... #4 Because... 27/9/21
Womens are the future of the world. Womens voices should be heard by every one. 'Women who seek... What are rights groups saying about women's voices at COP26? 30/9/21
The biggest problem in our community today is health. Nuclear medicines can help for effective... #5 Innovation for your nation! 01/10/21
A problem in my community is sexism. To solve it, I would invent a system that could make it so... #5 Innovation for your nation! 01/10/21
Answer to question number four: Firstly , the energy used to drive our lifes should come from... Is COP26 the "most exclusionary ever"? 01/10/21
A problem in my community is land pollution. To solve it i will invent a machine that ... #5 Innovation for your nation! 01/10/21
Climate change threaten people with food insecurity, water scarcity, flooding, infectious... Read first! Get started on the Student Hub 02/10/21
But what do you think the remedial measures should be to overcome this problem? Read first! Get started on the Student Hub 02/10/21
Some natural pollutants also exist like volcanic eruptions, ashes , ground level ozone, radon ,... Read first! Get started on the Student Hub 02/10/21
I am of the opinion that integrity is the most important quality of a journalist. A good... How to win stars on the Student Hub 02/10/21
Copying someone's words and thoughts doesnt represent you're own opinions regarding any issue.... Why you must write in your own words 02/10/21
It was a great experience having the quiz. It boosted up my knowledge about various discussions... Test yourself with the Topical Talk knowledge quiz! 02/10/21
You're really a great inspiration for everyone especially for women who're pushed back in our... Meet the world's first underwater climate strike activist! 02/10/21
I think she used this approach to awaken the youth and young people. She wanted to breathe a new... Countdown to COP26! 02/10/21
its very nice #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
our society has a big problem of garbage pollution and I want to invent a robot which will clean... #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
In khyber pakhtun khwa there is a big problem of shorteg of electricity I want to invent a big... #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
it's a very nice idea to solve the problem of water storage #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
I hope they will #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
It is true in Gaza the education system is very low #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
Wow, what a great idea.. You just posted, very good. I really appreciate your talent.! Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 02/10/21
I also think that education loss is a big problem now a days in our communities due to corona #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
in my opinion, it is a very good question Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 02/10/21
my question is what is the most difficult thing to change in climate Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 02/10/21
1. From the story, i think the most difficult decision for me is that take injured people to the... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 02/10/21
I think it will change the climate Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 02/10/21
I totally agree #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
I totally agree #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
there is also a big problem of storage of water I want to make a fraternization system which... #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
It's very knowledge full quiz I really enjoyed it Test yourself with the Topical Talk knowledge quiz! 02/10/21
It was a good experience I have learned a lot about topical talk Test yourself with the Topical Talk knowledge quiz! 02/10/21
I like to sketch When does nature imitate art? 02/10/21
me to we will do that together #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
very nice #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
True #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
I think we can also reduce it by planting which is a good way to reduce pollution by traffics #5 Innovation for your nation! 03/10/21
This is something i also wanna do #5 Innovation for your nation! 03/10/21
The problem in my country is cleanliness because every time there is trash on... #5 Innovation for your nation! 03/10/21
I think you are right because there are many countries that roads are not clean sympathetic_sparrow's. #5 Innovation for your nation! 03/10/21
I would like to ask from Al Gore: What factors have led the world to face climate crisis , and... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 03/10/21
Many many congrats Hub Highlights and Thought Leader! 03/10/21
I've got 8/10, it was really amazing having such an exciting quize Check it out! End of the Issue Quiz! 03/10/21
Thank you very much !! ๐Ÿ˜˜ Say thank you to our experts and volunteers! 03/10/21
I've got 9/10.It gained my knowledge and it was very interesting Take the Cancel Culture Knowledge Quiz! 03/10/21
I hope that next time we will get these amazing awards by our hardwork and progress The Burnet News Club Awards Ceremony 2021 03/10/21
I'm not talkative signature but I would like to answer your question. I believe that art is a... Why you must write in your own words 03/10/21
Global women's assembly for climate justice to coincide with UN general assembly :Life itself... What are rights groups saying about women's voices at COP26? 03/10/21
Omg.. Your opinion is so good.. I just loved it!! Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 03/10/21
One of the problem in my community is infrastructure that in winter all the streets were sink... #5 Innovation for your nation! 03/10/21
Yes, of course..! Books are a solution to all problems 03/10/21
A problem in my community is Accidental deaths To solve it unintentional injuries are among the... #5 Innovation for your nation! 03/10/21
Thank you so much sir, it will helped me alot! :) How to win stars on the Student Hub 03/10/21
I wanna move forward to save our homeland earth and it is our priority to save it. I'm very... Meet the world's first underwater climate strike activist! 03/10/21
Why..? Why my comments are not approving.? Meet the world's first underwater climate strike activist! 03/10/21
Thanks for your update โ˜บ๏ธ How to win stars on the Student Hub 03/10/21
I really really appreciate this ๐Ÿ˜Š powerful speech. It is very difficult to write this kind of... My extreme weather speech 03/10/21
It is very very helpful ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘ and interesting ๐Ÿค . Thank you for your update and sharing your project... Covid-19 Website Tracker 03/10/21
She is a very brave women. She is the one role model for women's. Her answers help us to found... Meet the world's first underwater climate strike activist! 03/10/21
The Problem in my community is the problem of AIR POLLUTION it is one of the major problem among... #5 Innovation for your nation! 03/10/21
Interesting and Amazing Game Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 04/10/21
It should be seen that if any of the acident is beyond it,and then it is very bloodless of his... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 04/10/21
If we take a biscuit packet,let us give that we give our other friends and we all get everything... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 04/10/21
I can definitely tell Whose perspective matters most? 04/10/21
The world leaders help peoples like this to give money.Can make schools for students,Can make... Whose perspective matters most? 04/10/21
Right๐Ÿ‘ Whose perspective matters most? 04/10/21
Thanks sir How to win stars on the Student Hub 04/10/21
I tagged my community roads,helping poor and poor peoples and work in any difficult time of my ... #5 Innovation for your nation! 04/10/21
This interesting and powerful speech shows the responsibilities of government. I really like... A SPEECH TO THE UN 75TH GLOBAL CONVERSATION. 04/10/21
I really like this post and I also want to save my planet ๐Ÿ™‚ by climate change. This speech/post... Climate change and what you can do! 04/10/21
Yes, you are right that we should built more bigger and stronger dams which protect us from many... Extreme weather 04/10/21
We should help our country health care system by giving funds and by many other ways. Our heroes... To the leaders of the world 04/10/21
That's nice and beautiful poem. You're poetry is very attractive and heart touching. You're... My Art Poem 04/10/21
That's nice and beautiful poem. You're poetry is very attractive and heart touching. You're... My Art Poem 04/10/21
I got 6/10 but it was very interesting and it gained my knowledge . Final quiz of the year! 04/10/21
There is so much air pollution in our environment we can stop it by planting trees,don't burn... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 04/10/21
Wow, such an amazing quiz. It was a good experience for me! Take our fun Building Back Greener quiz! 04/10/21
It was second time I am playing competition and I really enjoy this quiz competition I had got... The Fun Work Quiz! 04/10/21
Congratulations decisive_redcurrant's ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ The Fun Work Quiz! 04/10/21
I got 16/20!! :) Can you spot the fake stories? 04/10/21
I got 10/10.. I'm so happy!! :) Thankyou so much sir Take the Cancel Culture Knowledge Quiz! 04/10/21
I have been for 23/20๐Ÿ™‚ Test yourself with the Topical Talk knowledge quiz! 04/10/21
This is very impressive and interesting post. This is a thought provoking piece. Christmas money??? 04/10/21
Yeah you're right. Money is important for life . But from money we can buy house not home, from... Making banks safer 04/10/21
Amazing cool:) THE FINANCIAL CRISIS RAP 04/10/21
You're post is really appreciative and helpful. Thank you for these golden words How To Stay Safe - Violent Crimes 04/10/21
You're post is really appreciative and helpful. Thank you for these golden words How To Stay Safe - Violent Crimes 04/10/21
You're right. We see many incidents in our life in which end of greed looks bad. Greed is really... BOSSES OR BANKERS? 04/10/21
The biggest problem in my community is water scarcity. I would like to invent new water... #5 Innovation for your nation! 04/10/21
You're conclusion is really admirable and impressive eloquent_recipe " Every Perspective On A News Story Is Equally Important. " My Opinion. 04/10/21
You're post is very interesting. MYANMAR crisis 04/10/21
Congrats Issue 3 Thought Leader announced: Upton Cross! 04/10/21
Great idea!! I agree with you #5 Innovation for your nation! 04/10/21
I got speaking up . It was great!! Personality quiz! Which skill are you? 04/10/21
Great post. Interesting The BNC manifesto 04/10/21
Its really interesting. I'd heard about it . Happy easter whoever celebrate it. The big BNC Easter egg hunt! 04/10/21
Interesting post and it shows your hardwork and opinions. I agree on many things Does cancel culture affect your mental health? 04/10/21
very informative post! Great job Five countries can be considered the protectors of the environment 04/10/21
Great art. You have such brilliant kind of art.Its very impressive โค๏ธ Living Green 04/10/21
I would like to answer 2:those countries which use the most solar energy are China, United... The end of the Global Conversation quiz! 04/10/21
A problem in my community is water scarcity.There are several factors that have contributed to... #5 Innovation for your nation! 05/10/21
In all of human history, only 24 people have ever flown to the vicinity of the Moon, traveling... Debunking the Moon myths 05/10/21
1.) We can still see the evidence of the Apollo program on the Moon, even today. Here on Earth,... Debunking the Moon myths 05/10/21
It's is a very interesting quiz I learn a lot I have been 22/23 Test yourself with the Topical Talk knowledge quiz! 05/10/21
Conspiracy theories are abundant in social and political discourse, yet a coordinated research... Should people who purposefully spread false conspiracy theories face consequences? 05/10/21
I choose to be on team gamer, ... Whose responsibility is it to regulate children's gaming? 05/10/21
Investing in crypto assets is risky but also potentially extremely profitable. Cryptocurrency is... Are cryptocurrencies a good thing? 05/10/21
Tha major problem in my community is poor There are so many poor people in my country ๐Ÿ˜ž and... #5 Innovation for your nation! 05/10/21
I'm really very sorry sir.. I don't do this again.. I apologize! #5 Innovation for your nation! 06/10/21
Electric vehicles can help us to reduce pollution because use of these vehicles we reduces the... Would electric cars actually help reduce pollution? 07/10/21
Thanks for giving your opinion supportive_tradition's . I will remember it . #5 Innovation for your nation! 07/10/21
My score is 23/23 Test yourself with the Topical Talk knowledge quiz! 08/10/21
niceโค๏ธ #5 Innovation for your nation! 08/10/21
I Like to Painting and Sketching When does nature imitate art? 09/10/21
I don't have a question for hernan.. But, I know some details of ceibo alliance. The Ceibo... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 09/10/21
Hey @healthy_antelope I'm new at topical talk.. I saw you on student leaders borad.. You're the... We have to find a solution 09/10/21
A very big problem in my community is Air Pollution. Air pollution is caused by emissions... #5 Innovation for your nation! 09/10/21
The problem in my community is energy crisis/electricity crisis. For that I would like to work... #5 Innovation for your nation! 10/10/21
1_I would like to become an Environmental Engineer. 2_Yes it is green job because Environmental... Five quickfire questions on the future of your work! 11/10/21
Yes! that the Pakistani government claims to have already planted over a billion trees as part... Five quickfire questions on the future of your work! 12/10/21
My dream job is to become an Agricultural Engineer.This job would be good for environment... #6 Dream jobs 12/10/21
My dream job is to be a soldier and to go beyond my limitations to serve my country. #6 Dream jobs 13/10/21
My dream job is to be an Environmental Engineer. Obviously this job would be good for the... #6 Dream jobs 13/10/21
I think that the ability to share ideas to communities that do not have the time or ability to... Whose perspective matters most? 13/10/21
I like to participate in different activities. so I like topical talk because it give us... How to win stars on the Student Hub 13/10/21
My dream job is Environmental Physician. This job would be good for the environment because... #6 Dream jobs 15/10/21