Topical Talk Student Hub schools

Click on a school to see their posts

Islamabad Model School for Girls (VI-X), I-10/4 | Pakistan have not made any posts yet.

View all clubs

Comments from Islamabad Model School for Girls (VI-X), I-10/4 | Pakistan

Comment Post Date
Awareness , because news gives us awareness about current affairs of the world . Connection,... #1 Topical Talk triangle 02/9/21
Education,because it has the power to change the life,Confidence , because it affects every area... #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
Interesting game Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 05/9/21
Because, news tells u s what is happening in the world. It is the connection between us and... #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
Answers to the perspectives game: 1.The most difficult decision was to whether share the... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 05/9/21
World leaders should be reponsible for the goal to reach 50% less carbon emmisions because they... Whose perspective matters most? 05/9/21
My triangle is: Acknowledgement, because news helps us acknowledge things that are happening... #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
I Love Helping peoples Whose perspective matters most? 05/9/21
prospective, I really like the word prospective because I think everyone has a right to have... #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
First of all, our government should use the natural resources of energy so that fuel and coal... Top priorities where you live 05/9/21
Communication, because news is the part of Communication that keep us informed of the changing... #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
Good try keep it up 👏 #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
The most difficult decision was how will, I drive the injured people to the hospital safely,... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 07/9/21
I think the decision to share your food with others while your survival depends on it, was... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 07/9/21
My Triangle is: First, Information:Information is important in everyone's lives because without... #1 Topical Talk triangle 07/9/21
How? I Did not understand #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
My triangle is : Communication: The person who talks and discusses news on social media should... #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
my triangle is:Healing , the power of minds because news describes what great minds want to know... #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
My triangle is :Inquiring, because news give you a weath of questions and searching for... #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
My triangle is: Dialogues: After knowing the news, a dialogue will occur between people , ... #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
My triangle is:Revelotion maker, because news is witnessed by a huge amount of people , If the... #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
Here is my triangle:Update - Because the news keep us updated or up to date with the world's... #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
In my opinion we can only show climate change if we work together.Everyone must be involved with... Whose perspective matters most? 09/9/21
1: News gives us knowledge about the every situation which will be doing in the world. 2: News... #1 Topical Talk triangle 09/9/21
👍🏻Great job 💯 Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 10/9/21
For children you should add bright colours and add more pictures instead of words. For 12+... #2 Children's news channel 10/9/21
I feel like South Korea's approach is the best. Because there are different situations for... Which of the countries' approaches is best? 10/9/21
I chose to be on Team Guardian It is not the responsibility of the game company or the gamer... Whose responsibility is it to regulate children's gaming? 10/9/21
My order was : china South Korea Germany japan UK I put them in this order because china... Who's the strictest? 10/9/21
I think that world leaders can make a lot of changes if they try, but the problem is that some... Whose perspective matters most? 10/9/21
My question to Former American Al Gore is that: 1.What made you to write books on climate... Ask a COP26 expert! 11/9/21
In my opinion: ... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 11/9/21
Is the climate change is very dangerous and harmful for the world ??can you plz tall something about it? Ask a COP26 expert! 11/9/21
Thank you. This helped me so much but i have a question, only different and creative questions... How to win STARS on the Hub! 12/9/21
News∆ Whose perspective matters most? 13/9/21
Thank u sir. for your help How do I get my post published? 13/9/21
So I have a question to former vice... Ask a COP26 expert! 14/9/21
Question: ... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 14/9/21
In my opinion, they should focus on inspirational stories and knowledgeable discussions.... #2 Children's news channel 14/9/21
The children's news channel is very important for children because children are entertained or... #2 Children's news channel 14/9/21
The parents can also give them gaming time according to how well they did their work. It all... Which of the countries' approaches is best? 14/9/21
The other countries except China are worse and, I think China is too harsh when it comes to gaming time. Whose responsibility is it to regulate children's gaming? 14/9/21
I would include the perspective of children and ask them what makes a game so intriguing. I... You're the journalist! 14/9/21
-Wish decision from the story was the most difficult? Why ? The most difficult decision, in my... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 15/9/21
Thanks #2 Children's news channel 16/9/21
Thats what i think #2 Children's news channel 16/9/21
My question is for Shaama Sandooyea. Actually, I became astonished as well as exhilarated to... Ask a COP26 expert! 17/9/21
My question to- American Vice president Al Gore. ... Ask a COP26 expert! 17/9/21
So ... Ask a COP26 expert! 17/9/21
So “Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous... What advice would you give other opposition leaders? 17/9/21
Hello : I want to give advice to all other opposition politicians of the world... My advice is... What advice would you give other opposition leaders? 17/9/21
So , ... Which of the countries' approaches is best? 17/9/21
The one word answer to the question, " What is the precondition of human dignity?" is election.... Connect the keywords 17/9/21
In my opinion, ... Connect the keywords 17/9/21
1.The most difficult decision was to take the injured or sick people to the hospital or we... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 17/9/21
But still, south Koreas approach is better than other countries approach Which of the countries' approaches is best? 17/9/21
Cryptocurrencies are a bad thing because. Currency is a medium of exchange for goods and... Are cryptocurrencies a good thing? 17/9/21
An actor started crying after hours of continuous work. #3 Caption this 17/9/21
Hello! This question is for Al-Gore. Clearly enough, everyone wants a long-term solution for... Ask a COP26 expert! 18/9/21
Hellow;🖐Dhruti Chakravarthi- You are a girl from India (a developing country). Then, you moved... Ask a COP26 expert! 18/9/21
"What is the fundamental aspect of democracy?" Your ans should be "ELECTION." There is no... Connect the keywords 18/9/21
I think, "DEMOCRACY and "HUMAN RIGHTS" both are interrelated. Proper implementation of human... Connect the keywords 18/9/21
Hardworking reporters are doing there duty in a hot day, because being ears and eyes is not easy. #3 Caption this 18/9/21
Yes, the journalist play an important role in his life . He writes about nature, reality,poetry... #3 Caption this 19/9/21
And he also deserves the value and respect in his own life. #3 Caption this 19/9/21
Why doesn't the journalist write story on his own life and family . What do you think about my... #3 Caption this 19/9/21
The reporter is wiping his face with a piece of cloth. #3 Caption this 19/9/21
A journalist goes through any situation to get the news of an accident or incident to us,... #3 Caption this 23/9/21
In this picture we are told that we hear the news quickly and easily but the reporters work hard... #3 Caption this 23/9/21
The idea and concept of Democracy includes Human rights, as Democracy is built on the fundament... Connect the keywords 23/9/21
I think a journalist should be creative because if a journalist is creative then he/she can... #4 Because... 24/9/21