Posts by mindful_raisin

Comments by mindful_raisin

Comment Post Date
A problem in my community is Accidental deaths To solve it unintentional injuries are among the... #5 Innovation for your nation! 03/10/21
I found the word POSITIVE. This link to the news stories leads to an increase in hope and... #18 Search and say! 26/1/22
The idea I have chosen is Closing smaller schools and putting them together into bigger... Choose one idea to explore 26/1/22
If I have that amount, I will build first of all free health care and free schools without... How far would $1 trillion take you? 26/1/22
The thing I think schools in my area should focus on more is thinking schools in my area should... How would you rethink education? 27/1/22
This week, I interacted with a big corporation by online shopping on Alibaba and I learn my... Is it possible to avoid big corporations? 28/1/22
In my answer, I will argue from the position of a sports supporter because Sports provide key... Should people boycott some sports events in 2022? 28/1/22
"Should decisions about covid-19 rules go to a public vote? I said Not sure I said this... Should covid-19 rules go to a public vote? 30/1/22
I said Both are responsible but Younger people should be more and older peoples should less... Who has most responsibility to reduce climate change? 02/2/22
I think icon J would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because nowadays... #20 The winning icon 05/2/22
My answer was 3 I said this because I chose this because both the app and pam are responsible... A poll about Pam's story 05/2/22
I want to ask some questions from Malala.The questions are following below: 1. Where did Malala... Special opportunity - ask a question to Malala! 07/2/22
I have picked the story about Extreme rainfall causes flooding My new headline would say Water... Think up a headline! 11/2/22
If I were a news reporter, I would report on Afghan girls' education because girls are currently... #21 You choose the news! 15/2/22
The fictional character I have chosen from the book The Hunter Game is Katniss Everdeen. I think... #22 Escape the pages! 23/2/22
If we want to eliminate prejudice in school, we have to adopt a few points. Encourage students... A video challenge! 23/2/22
I think housing will be different in 100 years because As life goes on, new technologies are... Travel to the future 23/2/22
When I come back from school I am too late and I feel a lot of stress and anxiety. It is only... What ONE change? 23/2/22
thankyou so much Gender Inequality: A Case Study in Pakistan 02/3/22
"I think all girls should hear the words: All human beings are equal, no more or less. Women and... #23 What should they hear? 02/3/22
About the point of view of shy_myth. I think gender inequality starts at a very young age and... How does inequality begin? 02/3/22
If you take a look at the world, you will see everywhere that people are just sitting at home,... Travel to the future 02/3/22
I won the competition what will i get Rewards: what to aim for! 02/3/22
Ok Thankyou Rewards: what to aim for! 03/3/22
I have found in most people that they are very quiet and do not talk to anyone. They have no... What assumptions do we make? 04/3/22
I think objects are designed mainly to suit men because there are some things that are not good... Video discussion: is design biased? 04/3/22
My country is successful because all Muslims and non-Muslims live here and all have equal... #24 Success stories! 07/3/22
I have chosen picture B. This picture sums up the conversations I have been having about gender... #28 Pick a pic! 04/4/22
I have said this because smiling of women is great attraction of worlds towards it .Now in this... Caption this photo... 06/4/22
My caption for this photo is You can change hater's mind with your smile. I have said this... Caption this photo... 06/4/22
I choose the sun! What piece of good news would you most like to see in the future I will be... #30 Dog, plane, sun, heart 16/4/22
I think It is NOT acceptable to use animals for work I think this because If animals were given... It's acceptable if... 17/4/22
My odd one out is The tiger I have chosen this one because in this picture the tiger is working... What's the odd one out? 19/4/22
I think that ANTS should have an international day of recognition BECAUSE ants aid in... #35 Attention for animals! 22/5/22
I choose Gol Gappa: Because its a most favourite and special food of Pakistani people.Everyone... #36 A royal treat! 30/5/22
I would ask that: Can you support refuugees childrens to get education? What would you ask the Queen? 06/6/22
And Can you help refuugees to settledown by giving shelters, food and other type of things... What would you ask the Queen? 06/6/22
thankx and its ok The Struggle for Equality - Why girls lose out 06/6/22
There is a lot of rush in my school canteen in which little girls are standing behind and young ... What would you design? 09/6/22
I love podcasts. Reading takes all of your attention, so does watching video. Podcasts and... What would you like to hear podcasts about? 09/6/22
Yes, dealing with problems is part of his job because he is a ruler and he is made to solve... What would you ask the Queen? 09/6/22
After seeing this video I am very sorry and I feel very sadness and I have thought that in such... How do you feel about what you've learnt? 17/6/22
I am strongly agreed with this statement because let me illustrate this with an example when our... Do you agree with this statement? 20/6/22
What different thoughts and feelings do people express through protests? Experts from The Economist answer your questions on making podcasts! 21/6/22
Protest have many ways for example riots, Poters or banners , hunger strike, sit in and march... What's the best way to protest? 23/6/22
According to my opinion amazing_ reflection when we want to read or listen the news we should... When would you recommend each type of journalism? 23/6/22
My top tip for saving money is to use waste plastic or waste paper for decoration instead of buy... Spend and save: your tips 24/6/22
In my opinion government should help the people in living crisis by reduce the price of things... The Friday vote: what should the government do to help? 24/6/22
Question: 2 According to this question in my opinion all rich are not happy because they have... Can money buy happiness? 27/6/22
In my opinion the most important topic for me in the graph is journalism. According to my... NEW Topical Talk toy - try linking your thinking! 04/7/22
Congratulations to all winners Keep it up The Topical Talk Awards 2022! 05/7/22
I really work hard but here is no my name. I also win the competition The Topical Talk Awards 2022! 05/7/22
what will be give to weekly winners The Topical Talk Awards 2022! 05/7/22
I like podcast because it is very reliable and useful. It solves our a lots of problems in our... What would you like to hear podcasts about? 05/7/22
I think the topic or word audio-visual journalism was miss from graph. Its presence is important... #41 Think and link 05/7/22
L. Look for Key Ideas I. Interrupting is a waste of time. S. Smile and use other facial... #42 Listen! 18/7/22
2 is important in my opinion .Radio is powerful because it is very easy to listen any events or... 1, 2, 3 or 4? 24/7/22