Topical Talk Student Hub schools

Click on a school to see their posts

super_flight has not made any posts yet.

View all posts by Islamabad Model School for Girls (VI-X), I-10/4 | Pakistan

Comments by super_flight

Comment Post Date
The biggest problem in our community today is health. Nuclear medicines can help for effective... #5 Innovation for your nation! 01/10/21
Answer to question number four: Firstly , the energy used to drive our lifes should come from... Is COP26 the "most exclusionary ever"? 01/10/21
Climate change threaten people with food insecurity, water scarcity, flooding, infectious... Read first! Get started on the Student Hub 02/10/21
But what do you think the remedial measures should be to overcome this problem? Read first! Get started on the Student Hub 02/10/21
Some natural pollutants also exist like volcanic eruptions, ashes , ground level ozone, radon ,... Read first! Get started on the Student Hub 02/10/21
I am of the opinion that integrity is the most important quality of a journalist. A good... How to win stars on the Student Hub 02/10/21
Copying someone's words and thoughts doesnt represent you're own opinions regarding any issue.... Why you must write in your own words 02/10/21
It was a great experience having the quiz. It boosted up my knowledge about various discussions... Test yourself with the Topical Talk knowledge quiz! 02/10/21
You're really a great inspiration for everyone especially for women who're pushed back in our... Meet the world's first underwater climate strike activist! 02/10/21
I think she used this approach to awaken the youth and young people. She wanted to breathe a new... Countdown to COP26! 02/10/21
I would like to ask from Al Gore: What factors have led the world to face climate crisis , and... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 03/10/21
Many many congrats Hub Highlights and Thought Leader! 03/10/21
I've got 8/10, it was really amazing having such an exciting quize Check it out! End of the Issue Quiz! 03/10/21
Thank you very much !! 😘 Say thank you to our experts and volunteers! 03/10/21
I've got 9/10.It gained my knowledge and it was very interesting Take the Cancel Culture Knowledge Quiz! 03/10/21
I hope that next time we will get these amazing awards by our hardwork and progress The Burnet News Club Awards Ceremony 2021 03/10/21
I'm not talkative signature but I would like to answer your question. I believe that art is a... Why you must write in your own words 03/10/21
Global women's assembly for climate justice to coincide with UN general assembly :Life itself... What are rights groups saying about women's voices at COP26? 03/10/21
That's nice and beautiful poem. You're poetry is very attractive and heart touching. You're... My Art Poem 04/10/21
That's nice and beautiful poem. You're poetry is very attractive and heart touching. You're... My Art Poem 04/10/21
I got 6/10 but it was very interesting and it gained my knowledge . Final quiz of the year! 04/10/21
This is very impressive and interesting post. This is a thought provoking piece. Christmas money??? 04/10/21
Yeah you're right. Money is important for life . But from money we can buy house not home, from... Making banks safer 04/10/21
Amazing cool:) THE FINANCIAL CRISIS RAP 04/10/21
You're post is really appreciative and helpful. Thank you for these golden words How To Stay Safe - Violent Crimes 04/10/21
You're post is really appreciative and helpful. Thank you for these golden words How To Stay Safe - Violent Crimes 04/10/21
You're right. We see many incidents in our life in which end of greed looks bad. Greed is really... BOSSES OR BANKERS? 04/10/21
The biggest problem in my community is water scarcity. I would like to invent new water... #5 Innovation for your nation! 04/10/21
You're conclusion is really admirable and impressive eloquent_recipe " Every Perspective On A News Story Is Equally Important. " My Opinion. 04/10/21
You're post is very interesting. MYANMAR crisis 04/10/21
Congrats Issue 3 Thought Leader announced: Upton Cross! 04/10/21
Great idea!! I agree with you #5 Innovation for your nation! 04/10/21
I got speaking up . It was great!! Personality quiz! Which skill are you? 04/10/21
Great post. Interesting The BNC manifesto 04/10/21
Its really interesting. I'd heard about it . Happy easter whoever celebrate it. The big BNC Easter egg hunt! 04/10/21
Interesting post and it shows your hardwork and opinions. I agree on many things Does cancel culture affect your mental health? 04/10/21
very informative post! Great job Five countries can be considered the protectors of the environment 04/10/21
Great art. You have such brilliant kind of art.Its very impressive ❤️ Living Green 04/10/21
I would like to answer 2:those countries which use the most solar energy are China, United... The end of the Global Conversation quiz! 04/10/21