trustworthy_cat has not made any posts yet.

View all posts by Islamabad Model School for Girls (VI-X), I-10/4 | Pakistan

Comments by trustworthy_cat

Comment Post Date
Communication, because news is the part of Communication that keep us informed of the changing... #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
Good try keep it up ๐Ÿ‘ #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปGreat job ๐Ÿ’ฏ Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 10/9/21
1.The most difficult decision was to take the injured or sick people to the hospital or we... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 17/9/21
Yes, the journalist play an important role in his life . He writes about nature, reality,poetry... #3 Caption this 19/9/21
And he also deserves the value and respect in his own life. #3 Caption this 19/9/21
Why doesn't the journalist write story on his own life and family . What do you think about my... #3 Caption this 19/9/21
The reporter is wiping his face with a piece of cloth. #3 Caption this 19/9/21
The problem in my country is cleanliness because every time there is trash on... #5 Innovation for your nation! 03/10/21
I think you are right because there are many countries that roads are not clean sympathetic_sparrow's. #5 Innovation for your nation! 03/10/21
It was second time I am playing competition and I really enjoy this quiz competition I had got... The Fun Work Quiz! 04/10/21
Congratulations decisive_redcurrant's ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ The Fun Work Quiz! 04/10/21
Thanks for giving your opinion supportive_tradition's . I will remember it . #5 Innovation for your nation! 07/10/21
Good question that you thought in your mind. Read first! Get started on the Student Hub 28/10/21
Great job glad_camel . Thanks for sharing the important information . What is COP26, who will attend it and why does it matter? 29/10/21
Miss Oliviaplatman I want to inform you that clever lime and elated ladder comments are also... #9 Think of a link 30/10/21
Yes insightful world is right clever lime has also copied some one else comment I have written... #9 Think of a link 30/10/21
The comment she copied from is elated ladder #9 Think of a link 30/10/21
I used to think that if our government get back kashmir from India so there were no cruelty on... #34 I used to think, now I think... 15/5/22
The sweet I will take is KHEER. Its my country PAKISTAN famous sweet. And I also love to eat. It... #36 A royal treat! 27/5/22
I live in pakistan and people help refugees by giving them money,food and clothes. The... How are people supporting refugees where you live? 27/5/22
Congratulations to the winners The Topical Talk Awards 2022! 23/7/22
it was difficult but i enjoyed the journey especially thanks to topical talk team and it was a... The Topical Talk Awards 2022! 23/7/22