warmhearted_radio has not made any posts yet.

View all posts by Islamabad Model School for Girls (VI-X), I-10/4 | Pakistan

Comments by warmhearted_radio

Comment Post Date
Because, news tells u s what is happening in the world. It is the connection between us and... #1 Topical Talk triangle 05/9/21
My question to Former American Al Gore is that: 1.What made you to write books on climate... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 11/9/21
Womens are the future of the world. Womens voices should be heard by every one. 'Women who seek... What are rights groups saying about women's voices at COP26? 30/9/21
A problem in my community is land pollution. To solve it i will invent a machine that ... #5 Innovation for your nation! 01/10/21
Thanks for your update ☺️ How to win stars on the Student Hub 03/10/21
I really really appreciate this 😊 powerful speech. It is very difficult to write this kind of... My extreme weather speech 03/10/21
It is very very helpful πŸ™‚πŸ‘ and interesting 🀠. Thank you for your update and sharing your project... Covid-19 Website Tracker 03/10/21
She is a very brave women. She is the one role model for women's. Her answers help us to found... Meet the world's first underwater climate strike activist! 03/10/21
This interesting and powerful speech shows the responsibilities of government. I really like... A SPEECH TO THE UN 75TH GLOBAL CONVERSATION. 04/10/21
I really like this post and I also want to save my planet πŸ™‚ by climate change. This speech/post... Climate change and what you can do! 04/10/21
Yes, you are right that we should built more bigger and stronger dams which protect us from many... Extreme weather 04/10/21
We should help our country health care system by giving funds and by many other ways. Our heroes... To the leaders of the world 04/10/21