Topical Talk Student Hub schools

Click on a school to see their posts

Islamabad Model School for Girls (VI-X) G-11/1 | Pakistan have not made any posts yet.

View all clubs

Comments from Islamabad Model School for Girls (VI-X) G-11/1 | Pakistan

Comment Post Date
Which decision from the story was the most difficult? Why ? The most difficult decision,I think... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 07/9/21
I think that the most difficult decision was when there were wounded people in the cave and it... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 07/9/21
It is a very difficult situation when people says that take injured people to hospital..It is... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 07/9/21
It was not a difficult question,it is ment to be a sacrificial question we must decide whether... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 07/9/21
Q:WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM THE GAME ABOUT HOW DECISIONS SHOULD BE MADE AT COP_26? Ans:We learn... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 08/9/21
Thank you ma'am for your kind reply☺ Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 08/9/21
I think the most difficult situation was when we have to make the decision that my friend was at... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 08/9/21
Unknown Information: because news gives us information/knowledge which we don't... #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
Cop26 is the 2021 united nation climate change conference and it will be a pivotal moment in the... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 08/9/21
Which decision from the story was the most difficult? Why? The most difficult decision from... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 08/9/21
All world is different culture , Language ,dress and any thing and but all Human being are same... Read first! Get started on the Student Hub 08/9/21
Which decision from the story was the most difficult? Why? The most difficult decision was to... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 08/9/21
This game is very interesting and ,I have got a lesson . We help the sick people and wee see... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 08/9/21
I am like the perspective Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 08/9/21
1. The most difficult decision in my opinion was whether to take people hospital or just stay in... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 08/9/21
Good Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 08/9/21
My triangle is: informing:news inform the people about what is going around in world topics... #1 Topical Talk triangle 08/9/21
Exactly I liked your point of view Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 11/9/21
I would like to advice them that they should present the NEWS in cartoon form or any other... #2 Children's news channel 11/9/21
The perspectives of countries most affected by the problems related to climate change matters... Whose perspective matters most? 11/9/21
My question is for Dhruti Chakravarthi, As a student of sustainable development and social... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 12/9/21
Shama Sanduya, My question is about that is our upper climate different from the underground... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 12/9/21
From the above information given Now I know how to write a comment and to post it!! Thank you... Posts must be about COP26, and other guidelines... 12/9/21
The world leader should be responsible for the goal to reach 50 per less carbon dioxide... Whose perspective matters most? 12/9/21
The following items are lacking in less developed countries. 1.Education 33% Schools do not... Whose perspective matters most? 12/9/21
1-which decision from the story was most difficult? Why? -- I think the most difficult... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 12/9/21
Hey Shama sandooyea, I hope you are in the best of your health. I wanted to ask a question.... Ask a COP26 expert - questions closed! 12/9/21
Thank you for your appreciation. Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 13/9/21
1. Which decision from the story was the most difficult? Why? All the decisions in this story... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 13/9/21
Now from regarding the information given above i am able to know that how should i write a... Posts must be about COP26, and other guidelines... 13/9/21
Question. How many of these factors of COP 26? Answer. The... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 14/9/21
Oh wow what a great comment i like it #2 Children's news channel 14/9/21
The Channel content should be what children like to know about like science, tech and nature,... #2 Children's news channel 14/9/21
I will advise that the Motto which should we adopted in every field of life should be"work ,... #2 Children's news channel 14/9/21
Q1: Which decision from the story was most difficult ? Why? Ans: The most difficult decision in... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 14/9/21
Now i know how to post a comment but i didn't know it before, thank you. Posts must be about COP26, and other guidelines... 14/9/21
Good ideas Read first! Get started on the Student Hub 15/9/21
As a student,news seems so boring. So to over come that boringness news should be entertaining... #2 Children's news channel 15/9/21
Motto should be"charming World information" #2 Children's news channel 15/9/21
Nice comment I like it #2 Children's news channel 15/9/21
In my honest opinion , not only one group's perspective is more valuable than the other . In... Whose perspective matters most? 15/9/21
Speaking personally , I believe this can easily be quite realistic if all the nations and... Whose perspective matters most? 15/9/21
Children channel have been really popular recently and those channel can be made ever more... #2 Children's news channel 16/9/21
Impressive and really good #2 Children's news channel 16/9/21
Thank you dear for encouraging me #2 Children's news channel 16/9/21
As we know that because of the polluted air from the factories, Smoke from transportation... Read first! Get started on the Student Hub 16/9/21
Wherever we live, our immediate natural or physical surrounding is our environment.It comprised... Solutions of Climate Change from The Perspective of a Developing country 17/9/21
Wherever we live, our immediate natural or physical surrounding is our environment.It comprised... Solutions of Climate Change from The Perspective of a Developing country 17/9/21
Yes, absolutely i do because you have nicely explained the problems and crises and have also... Speech to world leaders 17/9/21
We should follow the given instructions and take our further precautions and protections in... What do we do in the climate crisis?? 17/9/21
It is very difficult for an actor to do his acting in the heat and acting is very difficult, but... #3 Caption this 17/9/21
Sweat is just your defeat crying for success Without sweat,tears and hardship no one can succeed #3 Caption this 18/9/21
Exactly πŸ’― What do we do in the climate crisis?? 18/9/21
I think that they are shooting something and the actor or journalist is sweating because of... #3 Caption this 18/9/21
I think that the process of bitcoin is very easy as it can be transferred to anyone in seconds.. Are cryptocurrencies a good thing? 19/9/21
This story has lesson always Because the some discussion are better and some are not better but... Perspectives game: Difficult decisions 19/9/21
Actor are hard work but dawn man are very hard work because dawn man one by one house 🏑 will go... #3 Caption this 19/9/21
In this picture the reporter is ready to do his duty in every condition #3 Caption this 19/9/21
Yupps , no doubt your speech is very well and you have made it very simple and explained... Speech to world leaders 19/9/21
Cyptocureencies aer very bad thing cryptocurrency is created all confirmed transaction are... Are cryptocurrencies a good thing? 20/9/21
Exactly πŸ’― these problems and threads should be opened fully and then solved Solutions of Climate Change from The Perspective of a Developing country 20/9/21
Perspectives makes decisions easier So from this line written above it is obvious that taking... Power of perspective 21/9/21
I think πŸ€” life is all about perspectives because in every matter we consider something and try... Power of perspective 21/9/21
We can reduce the intensity of the heat in the coming heat because if there is too much heat,... Is COP26 the "most exclusionary ever"? 22/9/21
1: As we know that an estimated around 30,000 delegates from around the world are expected to... Is COP26 the "most exclusionary ever"? 22/9/21
We can eliminate heat in a way because if you burn garbage, it also changes the weather and... Is COP26 the "most exclusionary ever"? 23/9/21
The reporter is completing his duty even under bright sunlight and in hot weather while the... #3 Caption this 23/9/21
He is very hard-working #3 Caption this 23/9/21
I think HONESTY is the most important quality for journalist to have BECAUSE Journalists who... #4 Because... 24/9/21
A good journalist will check fact before reporting because he or she knows that he will... #4 Because... 24/9/21
Thanks for your appreciation may i comment once more if this is not correct #4 Because... 24/9/21
Thank you #4 Because... 24/9/21
I think that the most important and essential quality for a journalist to have is courage... #4 Because... 24/9/21
I think honesty is very important in our life #4 Because... 25/9/21
I think that Live a life full of honesty , curiosity, courage and creativity and never stop learning #4 Because... 25/9/21
I think πŸ€” that honestly is very important for journalist because all the journalist is not... #4 Because... 26/9/21
Yes I think πŸ€” problem solving is very important work but This is not very hard work so we are... How to win stars on the Student Hub 28/9/21
I think In my point of view that stars are awarded to you when you simply express your self in... How to win stars on the Student Hub 29/9/21
The global woman's assembly for climate is simply calling πŸ€™ for all voice Because everyone knows... What are rights groups saying about women's voices at COP26? 30/9/21
Her journey and struggle inspired me And i am being so amazed by her thinking and... Meet the world's first underwater climate strike activist! 30/9/21
And i am also proud of your courage i am so inspired that i wanna move forward the save our... Meet the world's first underwater climate strike activist! 30/9/21
Im my opinion , I think HONESTY is the most important quality a journalist should have BECAUSE ... #4 Because... 01/10/21
My topic is speaking πŸ—£οΈ I thing the speaking πŸ—£οΈ is not also very difficult but People see some... How to win stars on the Student Hub 01/10/21
Ummm yes you are right dear...but we should not do the same as others if they are wrong , we... #4 Because... 01/10/21
We should practice this in our daily life routine too... #4 Because... 01/10/21
Yes... We should be honest whatever the situation is... #4 Because... 01/10/21
Yes... Honesty is the best policy... #4 Because... 01/10/21
A problem in my community is lack of education To solve it, I would invent an e-learning... #5 Innovation for your nation! 01/10/21
My score is 23/18 Test yourself with the Topical Talk knowledge quiz! 02/10/21
A problem of my country is air pollution Due to vehicle smoke I am one too rule Will make all... #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
A problem of my country is air pollution due to vehicle 🚜 smokel amone too rule will make all... #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
Yes according to me the reason why she took this approach πŸ™„ is that think so leaders are... Countdown to COP26! 02/10/21
A problem in my community is of water pollution.the major causes of water pollution are... #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
To solve this water pollution i would like to invent a robot who might be designed in a unique... #5 Innovation for your nation! 02/10/21
I got 23/20 Test yourself with the Topical Talk knowledge quiz! 03/10/21
It's really good that we learned from this that hope is the only way to live 😊 My Art Poem 03/10/21
One of the major issue of our community is water pollution .Industries drain the poisonous and... #5 Innovation for your nation! 03/10/21
Climate change means change your environment and care your environment and some are works are... Read first! Get started on the Student Hub 04/10/21
I think youth should be listened.because they are the new generation and have more critical... Why should young people be heard at COP26? 05/10/21
The top πŸ” 5thing which should be considered on cop26 . 1. What destroys our environment are... What do you think are the most important things for leaders to consider about cop26? 05/10/21
My country is big problem is mask and vacations because the People are not getting vaccinated... #5 Innovation for your nation! 05/10/21
No,he know me but people are not vaccinated #5 Innovation for your nation! 07/10/21
There is water scarcity in our country due to which people are dying of thirst so I would like... #5 Innovation for your nation! 07/10/21
yes but it might be ignored, we all watch TV but not everyone is familiar with websites or... #5 Innovation for your nation! 09/10/21
A problem is my country is poor people When none of the poor people can get their treatment and... #5 Innovation for your nation! 09/10/21
The skill I have chosen is environment officer the duty of the environment officer 😁 is to... Choose a team and promote your skill! 10/10/21
My dream job is to become a doctor l will serve my life for the peoples of our country #6 Dream jobs 11/10/21
Yes l agree that every job have the potential to be green Does every job have the potential to be green? 11/10/21
I will become a doctor because A doctor is a person who attains qualification to cure sick people #6 Dream jobs 11/10/21
My dream job is that I will become That I would become a doctor by reading and writing and build... #6 Dream jobs 12/10/21
My dream job is I am a judge 😍 So that people The people will be judged honestly and the wicked... #6 Dream jobs 12/10/21
My dream job is to become an aeronautics engineer This job would be good for the environment... #6 Dream jobs 12/10/21
My dream job is to become a teacher This job beneficial to our society and environment as a... #6 Dream jobs 12/10/21
My dream job is to become a CSS Officer not for money, for helping the decaying society as I see... #6 Dream jobs 13/10/21
I am inspired by your comment πŸ‘πŸ‘ #6 Dream jobs 13/10/21
My dream job is software engineer Because that's what people don't know software They can learn... #6 Dream jobs 14/10/21