Prisons Emergency Ecuador

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

I think that the prison emergency in Ecuador is a serious issue that has been going on for quite a while now. Many gang leaders , that were in jail are now freely escaping regularly and doing horrible things on the freedom of theirs . Cases have been spread that prisoners are communicating with other gang members outside of prison.

Contrary to popular belief, more and more people are being effected by this issue. Some of these people include: the prisoners within prisons ; I believe that they might want trouble with people that are not joined with their gang . Another range of people that are impacted in this mention is the population of Ecuador. Because in my point of view no right minded hum would want wanted criminals in their town surrounding them. Another group that might be pressed for having these decisions would be the Ecuadorian government , this organisation could be forced to pay for better prisons so prisoners don't escape and roam the county . The government also might have a bad reputation for having these kinds of people roaming their county. This may decrease the amount of tourism on the county

In my opinion on what is happening in prisons, i think it is the government's fault for not having good, quality facilities for their prisoners and i think something should be done as soon as possible, if not, i believe there should be a punishment for this devious behaviour coming from the people that should be making a county a better place for their people.people should be able to live on a safe country were civilizations wont have to hide from danger.

Overall i think this is a serious issue and it need to be sorted out as quick as it can be. I strongly agree that all of the blame should be gone on the government and if this topic is ignored it could cause civil wars and the county to collapse down.