The prison emergency in Ecuador

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

The prison emergency in E cuador ,this is led by Fito the gang leader called Fito also The E cuadorian drug lord. Tjis is still very dangerous for the people on the outside world because ,first and almost from prison ,second of all he is still the gangleader ,third of all he still has got connections even though he was in prison.And this is the reason why I chase this subjects because this man is still dangerous . And he could still do stuff for people .I am talking bad stuff which is illegal.

On January 7th 2024 a powerful gang leader as Fito was found to be gone missing from a prison in E cuador. Since then Armed forces have been called in to take back control of the prison so, what went wrong.Went wrong is that he probably would still try and take drugs and he would probably just do stuff he used to do before he went to prison like smuggling drugs, do dry drugs still.

The positive things are he still could of been back in prison and they could find him in Ecuador and he is back in prison and they could of taken nis thing’s away like his phone so he can’t contact his gang and they could confiscate his drugs and his knives and guns.

I think they could of kept an eye on him in prison so he didn't escape and they should put a barricade up so he does not escape again and he should stay in prison for his hole life because you never know if he is in the UK. And he could be freatining people in the Uk or in E ecuador