Enhanced Games

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Enhanced Games

Enhanced Games are an upcoming issue in the Olympics this year in 2024 and in the future year of the Olympics, and it looks like it will need some serious help from expert drug testers that have dealt with this problem before. I also firmly believe that drugs like steroids or cocaine should very strictly not be allowed in the Olympics for some reasons, for example very dangerous for your heart, but it can also be very addicting. But also can be good as it can give some strength and extra energy that you can use to get you the win.So in this essay I will be writing about the Enhanced Games.

Positives of Enhanced Games

The Positives of Enhanced Games are that the drugs that you take in will boost your energy levels and strength levels and make you go on your best performance for the entire Olympics and can even push you a little more to get you the win and bring the medal back home.

Negative of Enhanced Games

The Negatives of Enhanced Games are that the drugs that you take in will affect you mentally badly and physically badly. Firstly mentally, when you first take the drug it will feel good and you will get a good place in the Olympics, but later on the line you will start taking them more and more even if you're not in the Olympics and will be added to your life and it will be forever mentally in your mind. Secondly physically, if you take the drug too much it just might kill you, for example if you take to much cocaine your heart will start beating so much it can stop and give you a heart attack and kill you.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I am concerned about the future of The Olympics in Enhanced Games, as I firmly believe that drugs should not be allowed in the Olympics.