About this webinar
Discussions about the news give students key critical-thinking and communication skills - but how do we make sure everyone's voice is heard?
In this webinar, learn practical ways to...
- make it easier for students with additional needs to join classroom discussions
- break down knowledge through familiar concepts
- introduce accessible bite-sized discussions about stories in the news
Our weekly Topical Talk news resources are a great place to start. We'll use examples from these resources to show our flexible ideas in action.
Who is this webinar is suitable for?
- Teachers who would like to discuss the news with their students in an inclusive and accessible way
- Teachers of students in KS2 through to KS5 (ages 9-18) - we'll be sharing versatile techniques for use across all age groups
Short on time?
Grab a summary document of the top tips we share here!