Black Panther

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

If you think diversity is not important your wrong. Diversity is the most important thing in tv shows or movies. I think that you need diversity in tv shows and movies because nobody wants to see just white people. Right or wrong? See me personally I want to see all races. All races run or do things differently. Some people have to go by certain rules because of their culture. Now you may not know what diversity is. Diversity is having difference or having variety of different things and or races. Say for instance an example is the Black Panther movie. This movie showcases an great example of diversity. It showcases how one other race than white functions and how they have to live or the rules they have to abide by. One person I think agrees with me is Litita Wright. She was the actor who play Shuri in Black Panther. I know that she thinks that diversity is important also. The reason I say her is because she loved being in black panther and that's what the movie is all about. I can't name a person who would disagree with me but I know some people may disagree with me. I say that because everyone has an opinion about certain topics. In conclusion never think that diversity is never important because it is. It's a very important part of being a writer or an actor. If you don't have diversity in your show or movie it is not going to bring attention to the people watching it or going to watch it. That concludes my opinion on the movie Black Panther.