Black Panther

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Black Panther: diversity and representation

I am writing about the movie Black Panther because of all the diversity in it.

By diversity, I mean race and gender and how they are included in society.

In the movie Black Panther Wakanda Forever, Black race took over, this is probably because there were more white avengers than other race.

Racism must be confronted!

Here's a story about racism being noticed at Buckingham Palace recently between Lady Susan Hussey and Ngozi Fulani it follows:

LSH: Hi,Where are you from?

LSH: No,where are you from?

NF: Um, I grew up in Britain, thank you!

LSH: I mean, where are you from?

NF: British heritage, Caribbean descent.

LSH: I knew we'd get there in the end, you're Carribean!

NF: No, I'm British.

Diversity has been noticed!

In this story we see a lot of diversity, but Lady Susan Hussey thinks that people

should look a particular way, But she is wrong, people from around the world have different accents, qualities, skin colour and talent. We all are special and should be treated the same way .

(representation: the action on behalf of someone or the state of being so represented)

Key Information

To always confront and tackle racism when you see it, more of different races[black and asian are only (10%-15%), quite low in fact some people don’t have the accessibility to do as they want.

Summary

We learnt that people are unique and special, we all should treat each other the way we want to be treated and how we can have an impact on the future.

Epilogue

The topic:- Black Panther, diversity and representation explains the diverse, team efforts and resilience of humans as a whole. I haven't watched Wakanda Forever but still my predictions aren't about the film, they are all about the diversity and representation in films and how it's been directed .