Your character in clothes

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Fast-Fashion---Image-6

I am here now to show you what are the pros and cons of fashion. I have chosen this topic because it covers all parts of the world and does not stand only on my conservatism and myself.
We need to understand these concepts that may change in our lives from time to time, and we can also stop this situation or keep it with rules so that we do not return to the time of backwardness and barbarism.
Our understanding of these concepts helps us establish a wonderful, wonderful life that attracts those around us
Fashion has greater meanings and connotations than its definition, because sometimes our choice of clothes reflects our personalities and selves, which is an expression associated with beauty and elegance and indicates a lifestyle.
When I come to you, I don't care how you speak, but the first thing I look at is your outward appearance.
And some of the positives of fashion as well: 1_ It is one of the best methods of self-expression and the prevailing mood, as fashion and clothing choices are an expression of a person's style.
2_ You make a person feel that he is gorgeous and satisfy him with himself, and make him feel the beauty of his soul, and add his self-confidence.
3_ And it is good that we are the ones who can determine his clothes and his fashion, because if we choose clothes with a new style, that is, we may draw attention and arouse popularity, on the condition that the dress is good.
4_ We got acquainted with the weaknesses of the body, and worked to hide them in one way or another, and they may appear in a decent appearance.
4_ It defines a change in the clothes of the age stages, so whoever wears in childhood clothes that he does not wear in his puberty and maturity
But it is certain that customs and traditions affect your choices and the way you think
As for its damage:
1_ Following fashion excessively affects us negatively, if he is unable to follow it this year because of his financial ability and otherwise, he will feel incomplete.
2_ Following anything that does not fit the person may make an inappropriate appearance
3_ A financial burden and building a first-class consumer society.
4 _ Health damage, such as wearing heels for women causes back pain withou
And now, in the end, I would like to hear your opinions with all passion and unity. Are you one of those who follow fashion? Is fashion worth all this attention? I will hear that you are a fashion expert in the future.I am here now to show you what are the pros and cons of fashion. I have chosen this topic because it covers all parts of the world and does not stand only on my conservatism and myself.
We need to understand these concepts that may change in our lives from time to time, and we can also stop this situation or keep it with rules so that we do not return to the time of backwardness and barbarism.
Our understanding of these concepts helps us establish a wonderful, wonderful life that attracts those around us
Fashion has greater meanings and connotations than its definition, because sometimes our choice of clothes reflects our personalities and selves, which is an expression associated with beauty and elegance and indicates a lifestyle.
When I come to you, I don't care how you speak, but the first thing I look at is your outward appearance.
And some of the positives of fashion as well: 1_ It is one of the best methods of self-expression and the prevailing mood, as fashion and clothing choices are an expression of a person's style.
2_ You make a person feel that he is gorgeous and satisfy him with himself, and make him feel the beauty of his soul, and add his self-confidence.
3_ And it is good that we are the ones who can determine his clothes and his fashion, because if we choose clothes with a new style, that is, we may draw attention and arouse popularity, on the condition that the dress is good.
4_ We got acquainted with the weaknesses of the body, and worked to hide them in one way or another, and they may appear in a decent appearance.
4_ It defines a change in the clothes of the age stages, so whoever wears in childhood clothes that he does not wear in his puberty and maturity
But it is certain that customs and traditions affect your choices and the way you think
As for its damage:
1_ Following fashion excessively affects us negatively, if he is unable to follow it this year because of his financial ability and otherwise, he will feel incomplete.
2_ Following anything that does not fit the person may make an inappropriate appearance
3_ A financial burden and building a first-class consumer society.
4 _ Health damage, such as wearing heels for women causes back pain withou
And now, in the end, I would like to hear your opinions with all passion and unity. Are you one of those who follow fashion? Is fashion worth all this attention? I will hear that you are a fashion expert in the future?