Protest in iran

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Protests-in-Iran---Image-7

Today I will be talking about the protest in Iran.The protest in iran is woman protesting about where covering up their whole body.The start of the protest was a woman not covering her body then the police killed her.The other reason is the law Ali Khamenei made that woman has cover their whole body.Causing the protest abusing his power disrespecting woman's rights.A woman broke this law and now she is dead because she broke a law basically disrespecting a woman's body.

Ali khamenei is abusing his power making women angry. Ali khamenei’s niece is furious about what her uncle has become. Farideh Moradkhani, the niece of Ali Khamenei, is saying that it is unfair for women to cover their whole body.The thing I am trying to say is that Ali khamenei is making his own family angry. Farideh is still covering her body even though she is not in Iran.

In conclusion the protest in Iran is something that is still happening with a lot of other things.I have a solution women should not be made to cover their whole body.Get a new prime minester that is going to be fair and not going to abuse their power.