What is happening in Iran?

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

What is happening in Iran? In Iran young women are getting killed and arrested for not following bad rules.I choose this topic because young women should have better rights, and shouldn't be treated like that. It's sad seeing women getting killed, recently Masa Amini has been killed. Women have been putting up signs about Masa Amini. Also recently the government has been hanging up womens in iran.They even started doing executions lately.Also One of the niece of the supreme has been arrested because of the video she posted saying how it's not fair and stuff. Then a couple of days went by, sunddenly she was arrested to jail.

A lot of people have been affected by what is happening in Iran. I don't like how young women are getting treated. I suggest that Iran should be banned. I suggest that Iran should be shut down. It's because of how they are treating women who are getting killed. More than 14,000 people, including children, have been arrested in connection with the And 21 of them currently face the death penalty and six have already received death sentences.