my standpoint on doctor shortages

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Have you ever wondered what the world would be like if we didn't have doctors? Well I have and I'm going to tell you about why it's important to me that I write about doctor shortages, the main cause of doctor shortages and share different peoples perspectives and mine. I'm going to start off with why it's important that I write about doctor shortages. It's important that I talk about doctor shortages because some people aren't aware of the doctor shortages in the world that affect people in an extremely bad way like for example if someone were to be sick and had cancer and they needed surgery but they didn't have enough doctors, see how bad that would be. Next I'm going to talk about the main cause of doctor shortages. There isn't really a main cause because there are multiple. It really just depends where you are in the world but the main cause where I live is probably the cost of medical school because it's very expensive. following the other two things I wrote i’m going to share other people's perspectives, I asked my cousin and she said that doctors are useless and people should just use google if they’re sick. Ok im done