Ai and Arts Project

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

The positives of ai and arts:

AI algorithms can create art that is novel and unique, giving artists access to new creative possibilities that may not have been possible before.

The negatives for Ai in Arts:

Famous artists wouldn’t have to lift a finger again because it will help them write sentences of what they want in that art. It will also lower people’s creativity, and they just use ai daily.

A person might hack in ai and control it, and do whatever they want, and might even use it for bad things. This might ruin the world, so ai isn’t really a good thing.

Ai is dangerous because it saves a lot of time for people and helps people if they need help on art or anything online with art. It is also bad because an evil person can hack into the ai system and control the ai, and the people's devices.

Introduce your topic, or news story: Ai in arts uses tools to allow artists to create works in fraction of seconds. Ai might use new art styles that no one did before, exploring creative processes, automating hard tasks, and creating expressive pieces of art. So ai in arts good and bad.

Share a range of perspectives:

Ai could have the possibility of affecting the world. because famous artists would use ai to make art for them to sell, or cheat with ai in a competition. So the artists or famous artists will never have to lift a finger again because of ai. The ai could do any detail or style you like on your art. Someone evil might use ai in art for bad things, like someone did good art in competition so the evil person is jealous of that person so they would use ai to make better art than the other person.

My opinion: I think in my opinion AI in art has benefits like AI can create art much faster than humans which saves a lot of time for artists, also allowing artists to generate a large volume of work in a short period of time/seconds. Ai systems can create any images in any style all they need is a detailed prompt. But it could also affect a lot of artists that been painting/drawing for since history because of ai in arts