Artists are not happy with the existence of artificial intelligence...

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

I think the artificial intelligence program

It is a program that perfectly reflects real art

The real art that artists believe is an internal art that is produced and created from within the artist’s soul, so he creates himself. Art is a beautiful hobby that everyone who draws and everyone who sees the drawing enjoys. As for artificial intelligence, I believe that it has no basis in real art in the first place. It is imitation of drawings or other programs..maybe It is useful for other things, such as automating many tasks, solving difficult issues, or solving large problems, and for other interests that belong to the user, such as earning money about content or a reliable channel through an artificial intelligence program such as Photoshop. It is used to improve the quality of images or the quality of videos that are published on The content ... I think that the only ones who use this program are those who are incapable or do not have enough art to bring it out in front of people. It may be that artificial intelligence corrupts real art in society, but human artists do not exist, so it is believed that artificial intelligence is something that human artists hate