Is artificial intelligence will change the world? And on the artists?

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Hello, I will talk today about artificial intelligence, and I will ask some questions about it, but I have a question. Do you think that artificial intelligence benefits the world and artists? If your answer is yes or no, I will tell you why, so prepare to be amazed. First, if your answer is yes, then: Some people believe that artificial intelligence is beneficial to the world and artists, some celebrities want to be famous alone, but artificial intelligence produces artists, the voices of artists, and personalities as well, such as Alexander Repin. He is one of the people who love the manufacture of social robots. It also allows visitors to create their artwork Through artificial intelligence. Also, the BBC team presented a painting that the artificial intelligence drew and called "DAL E2" in the Alserkal Avenue neighborhood in Dubaii.

But if your answer is no, then: Some people believe that artificial intelligence is not useful, as it falsified the voices of celebrities, and some others believe that artificial intelligence may replace the human factor in all fields in the long run. Because the time has come for questions and my point of view, my point of view is that artificial intelligence has pros and cons, as it is neutral for me. And because what will you gain from the report? And do you think that artificial intelligence will take over the world? And tell me, was the report great?