One hand to live.

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Festival2-FeaturedImage-EarthDay-Image5

Because Earth is our planet, I chose to be my view of Earth. In this wonderful project, I studied and researched many interesting topics. She added a huge amount of knowledge to me, from my point of view the land is the most important.

I learned a lot about the land issue, from these new points, from these points. The world celebrates Earth Day every year. This celebration is to raise people's awareness of protecting the earth. And draw human attention to the dangers that the earth is exposed to.

The major problems that earth suffers from are:

Pollution of the air, water and soil caused by toxins such as plastics, heavy metals and nitrates, caused by factors such as toxins and gases released by factories, combustion of fossil fuels, acid rain, oil spill and industria ewaste

There are plenty of things you can do every day to help reduce greenhouse gases and your carbon footprint to make a less harmful impact on the environment.

1-Conserve Water

2- Be Car-conscious

3-Walk, Bike or Take Public Transit

4-Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

5-Give Composting a Try

6- Live Energy WiseWise

7-Eat Sustainable FoodsFoods

8-Plant a TreeTree

9-Give Up PlasticsPlastics

10- Use sun energy.

Through conversations with others, I learned that the protection of land differs from one country to another according to people's awareness and population size, in addition to the capabilities of the state itself. I hope that the earth will remain well and that the whole world will live in safety and peace.