tougher climate laws

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Introduction;

This topic about climate change laws is very important, especially to people of a young age. My thoughts on this topic may be different from yours, but please listen to how I feel. As I am very young and still growing up, I am worried about how the world will be in our future generations. I feel people should start to care more about the sea and the amount of pollution we let off into the atmosphere. We should take more precautions on how much energy we use. In this essay I will talk about the positives and the negatives of changing climate laws.

Positives;

Firstly, tougher climate laws would encourage citizens/individuals to transfer to renewable energy sources. Some examples of renewable energy sources will be listed here;

Solar energy,

Wind energy,

Geothermal energy,

Hydropower,

Ocean energy and bioenergy. Also some positives is that tougher climate laws can help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and slow down climate change. They can also encourage the development of new, cleaner technologies and create jobs in the green energy sector. They can help protect public health by reducing air pollution, (which i already stated), and promoting cleaner, healthier

environments. They can also help countries become more energy independent and reduce their reliance on fossil fuels. Tougher climate laws can have positive economic impacts by promoting energy efficiency and reducing energy costs. Also they can help reduce the risk of natural disasters including; floods and wildfires. Additionally they can help preserve natural resources and protect biodiversity.

Negatives;

I cannot state negatives on tougher climate laws as they are beneficial for the environment and human race.

Conclusion;

Thank you for listening to my thoughts on tougher climate change laws and please try do any of these that i stated in this essay, and if your young please try and convince your parents/guardians to switch to renewable energy and recycling, also if it is possible try walk, cycle or take the bus to wherever you are going to reduce your carbon footprint and pollution.