A world dominated by equality will be more stable and prosperous

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Individuals and societies find great difficulties in reaching equality, especially in developing countries. According to my point of view, the rule of law, the application of fair regulations, and the distribution of income in good ways are all factors that contribute to achieving equality, but I believe that whatever efforts we make, the level of nepotism can be reduced, but we will never eliminate it.

From my point of view also, after imagining a world without nepotism - a world where equality prevails, we will see justice as a widespread culture among peoples, in addition to that, peace, security and stability will prevail in various countries, and all of them will move towards development and achieving goals, no matter how difficult they are.

Equality is a basis that can achieve prosperity and well-being. Because people who deal with favoritism help increase the gap between the classes of society, while equality is a real guarantee for the individual to obtain his rights and duties.

On the other hand, I believe that the rule of equality will improve the mental health of all individuals, and we will find the world free from mental illness and irrational thoughts, and enjoy sufficient positivity, optimism, and orientation towards life.