King Charles III’s coronation

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

King Charles coronation

I think there should be royals in the world, I think that they are relevant because I think that should be someone to rule a country, King Charles III rules over 15 different countries as of Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, and the United Kingdom. King Charles has 2 children named prince william and prince harry. King Charles III was first married to princess Diana who was tragically killed in a car accident on the 31st of August 1997. Now he is married to queen Camilla.

King Charles became King on the 8 September 2022 after his mothers queen Elizabeth death. Buckingham Palace does not provide an official figure for the cost of the coronation, but estimates put it at between £50 million and £100 million. Queen Camilla is the wife of King Charles III of England. She's known for her philanthropic work and her love of the arts. King Charles and Queen Camilla coronation took place on 6 May 2023, at Westminster Abbey in London. Next in line for the throne I’d price William, who is married to Kate Middleton and have 3 children called princess charlotte of wales, Prince George of wales and prince louis of wales. the coronation starter the earliest from 973AD King George VI died following a prolonged illness and Princess Elizabeth immediately acceded to the throne, becoming Queen Elizabeth II and taking on all of the responsibilities which came with her new title. The queen Camilla was honoured with the Imperial State Crown is the crown that the monarch wears as they leave Westminster Abbey after the coronation.

My opinion on the Coronation is I think it was very good for King Charles as he became king of England I am glad that he got his coronation after his years of waiting to be king and serving his country's. I also think it’s good for the English economy, such as shops, restaurants, hotels. I think it was good for English people to gather together celebrate this event people had street parties with music, cakes, banners and flags to celebrate this event he also had a concert which took place in Windsor castle in Windsor on Sunday the 7th of may 2023. I think there should be royals.