Royalty, don't get left behind!

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Festival2-FeaturedImage-King'sCoronation-Image2

I have never stopped to think about the monarchy now, but when I have, my opinion is that it hasn't involved much over time. With the last event, I have realised that we have involved in most things but not in monarchy, and I think the reason is because it causes a bit of fear and also there are many people who think monarchy is history and envolving and adapting it to current times, it will be bad or disrespectful.

When analysing the British monarchy, I have been able to find different opinions from my own. Some people think that the monarchy is a good thing and should not change in any way, because they love the royals of the UK, and also the royal family, so they want it to continue. But there are also people who think it is time to change the image of the royals in the UK, because they think these ideas are very conservative, and the UK needs to change. But this group of people is very small, so they don't have enough power to change it.

I believe that royals should hear all the opinions of the people who belong to the country or state they represent. I think it is very important for them to create a good country or state that is balanced, without injustice, with rights, and above all that its citizens feel supported and represented by them. Because today, it is not the same as in the beginning, far from it, now we must react and know how to accept the changes, because not all of them are bad and it doesn't mean that we are going to lose history or tradition.