METAVERSE - TRANSFORMING BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY AND BENEFITTING THE WORLD.

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

METAVERSE - TRANSFORMING BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY AND BENEFITTING THE WORLD.

Metaverse is the emerging 3D enabled digital space that combines the use of both virtual reality and augmented reality with advanced internet semi conductor technology like online business, gaming, learning and so many fun activities that can be used to socialize and interact with people. I found this detail exhilarating!

We know what Metaverse is. I have read during this festival what it is and how it's being used in some parts of the world. My question is how will it continue to revolutionize the world? Will it touch every sphere of our daily existence?

There are abundantly new business opportunities online, innovation of new ideas and I have seen changes on how we conduct meetings.

I believe strongly that in the nearest future

*Youths would simply become entrepreneurs.

*Students would lean more heavily on creation and use of application softwares.

*There would be a massive decline in unemployment. People become employers of labour themselves.

*We would see entrepreneurs communicating with their clients - whenever and wherever because of the speed of the network.

Yet, there are many more industries that Metaverse could just easily transform. Industries like
*Music industry
*Hospitality industry
*Marketing industry.
*Film industry
*Education
*IT(information technology).

EDUCATION - The metaverse fosters fast yet more efficient learning as learners are able to attend virtual classes remotely while experiencing elements of the real lesson. It ensures acquisition of greater learning skills. Metaverse will be a privilege to parents who want to see their children while also encouraging the learners to interact with their environment. Currently the global metaverse in education market size is valued at 5.60billion in 2022 and is predicted to reach 102.57billion by the year 2031.
https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2023/03/14/2626927/0/en/)

HEALTH : It will be used to build virtual health care settings. These would make health care workers equipped to providing better care to patient. It will be used in creating 3D clinical application that can be used to check vitals in patients.

With the use of metaverse in the hospital, we are bound to experience
*Accuracy in diagnosis
*High quality surgery
*Reduction in cost of delivery care.
*Medical training
With all these benefits acquired from the virtual health care, the world would gradually live through
*A decrease in death rate
*Enough medical technology
*And well trained medical practioner.

According to "Tim Sweeney" Metaverse is going to be part of the economy over the coming decades.

The law and the world as we know it are both now in our hands! I ask yet another question. To what end is this revolution? Do we push against ethical boundaries or we stay in check?
There are certain laws that govern the use of Metaverse. These laws are The Gaming laws, Laws of Gambling, Laws for cyber security, Contract law amongst others.
I find myself been keenly interested in the gambling law.

This law should be enacted on Metaverse, otherwise it will tarnish the image of Metaverse and change the mind of the users most especially student. Why should it be used to gamble when we can use this to create something useful and innovative in our country. I feel I'm tending toward my moral values now.

I only became aware of the existence of Metaverse on Topical Talk. I want everyone to know about it.
I'm currently sharing the knowledge with other students in the other schools within my school community.

I'm using this opportunity to advocate for more awareness on Metaverse, in order to achieve the benefit it is going to bring to the world.METAVERSE - TRANSFORMING BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY AND BENEFITTING THE WORLD.

Metaverse is the emerging 3D enabled digital space that combines the use of both virtual reality and augmented reality with advanced internet semi conductor technology like online business, gaming, learning and so many fun activities that can be used to socialize and interact with people. I found this detail exhilarating!

We know what Metaverse is. I have read during this festival what it is and how it's being used in some parts of the world. My question is how will it continue to revolutionize the world? Will it touch every sphere of our daily existence?

There are abundantly new business opportunities online, innovation of new ideas and I have seen changes on how we conduct meetings.

*There would be a massive decline in unemployment. People become employers of labour themselves.

*We would see entrepreneurs communicating with their clients - whenever and wherever because of the speed of the network.

Yet, there are many more industries that Metaverse could just easily transform. Industries like
*Music industry
*Hospitality industry
*Marketing industry.
*Film industry
*Education

EDUCATION - The metaverse fosters fast yet more efficient learning as learners are able to attend virtual classes remotely while experiencing elements of the real lesson. It ensures acquisition of greater learning skills. Metaverse will be a privilege to parents who want to see their children while also encouraging the learners to interact with their environment. Currently the global metaverse in education market size is valued at 5.60billion in 2022 and is predicted to reach 102.57billion by the year 2031.

HEALTH : It will be used to build virtual health care settings. These would make health care workers equipped to providing better care to patient. It will be used in creating 3D clinical application that can be used to check vitals in patients.

*Accuracy in diagnosis
*High quality surgery
*Medical training
With all these benefits acquired from the virtual health care, the world would gradually live through

According to "Tim Sweeney" Metaverse is going to be part of the economy over the coming decades.

The law and the world as we know it are both now in our hands! I ask yet another question. To what end is this revolution? Do we push against ethical boundaries or we stay in check?
There are certain laws that govern the use of Metaverse. These laws are The Gaming laws, Laws of Gambling, Laws for cyber security, Contract law amongst others.

This law should be enacted on Metaverse, otherwise it will tarnish the image of Metaverse and change the mind of the users most especially student. Why should it be used to gamble when we can use this to create something useful and innovative in our country. I feel I'm tending toward my moral values now.

I only became aware of the existence of Metaverse on Topical Talk. I want everyone to know about it.
I'm currently sharing the knowledge with other students in the other schools within my school community.

I'm using this opportunity to advocate for more awareness on Metaverse, in order to achieve the benefit it is going to bring to the world.METAVERSE - TRANSFORMING BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY AND BENEFITTING THE WORLD.

*Music industry
*Hospitality industry
*Marketing industry.
*Film industry
*Education

*Accuracy in diagnosis
*High quality surgery
*Medical training

I'm using this opportunity to advocate for more awareness on Metaverse, in order to achieve the benefit it is going to bring to the world.