AI Standpoint

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

I think that talking about AI is an important thing to do. I want to talk about it and tell you the positives and negatives about it. But the reason I want to talk to you about it is because 97% of the mobile users are and were using AI at one point.

Some positives about AI is that they can help you with basically anything a person could do, AI can’t actually do physical things because AI is mostly found as a computer programmed thing that can do certain things. An AI that can do physical things is a robot. AI can help you with homework, searching up things on the internet and even asking it questions. It can help you with many things that you can’t even think about.

Along with positives, there are negatives as always. Some of the negatives are things such as the AI going against us in different ways, some ways are the AI just completely going against us by hacking into everyone's devices and completely deleting everything, they have the power to do that if they want to, they could also program themselves to do that. The only thing that can stop the AI from doing things that they aren’t supposed to is the person who made them, they would have to completely do a new program so they aren’t allowed to access certain things.

In my opinion, I don’t like AI, they are helpful but dangerous. I just simply don't like the idea of being able to have access to AI, many things can go wrong while using and chatting with AI. For example the AI could tell you mean things or inappropriate things while you talk to it which can affect someone's mental health. The main thing about the idea of AI is just that I don't like them, I don’t actually have a proper opinion on them.