negatives and positives details about AI and should they replace the workers?

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

TopicalTalk-Festival-Standpoint-Images_2

Artificial intelligence (AI) is a rapidly evolving and increasingly accessible technology. It is becoming more powerful and common in various aspects of our daily lives and has helped with technology however in the workforce has raised concerns but also helped with safety and technology. There is a growing common concern where businesses are replacing human employees with AI ones leading to a massive increase with unemployment. This transition is increasingly making AI move into workforces, resulting in the unemployment of human workers as companies are now looking forward to the adoption (taking AI into their workforce) of AI technology. Even though this might seem good AI are leaving those ex employee without work this could lead them into debt or unable to pay/buy food,bills,clothes and etc.

14% of people got replaced by AI and got left jobless even though AI has some positives helped with shopping,advertising,Web search,Digital personal assistants, Machine translations,Smart homes,cities,infrastructure,Cars and Cybersecurity there are some negatives like when someone said “AI is a powerful tool that can easily be misused. In general, AI and learning algorithms extrapolate from the data they are given. If the designers do not provide representative data, the resulting AI systems become biased and unfair” i agree with this statement even though AI has positives effects it should have some boundaries and rules.

Positives

AI has helped with traveling,accessibility with the internet,security and etc. it also helps with us being more social and talk and make friends with people online and it also helps us to know what's going on around the world it has also helped with phones as phones help people communicate with each other. But the internet and AI can also help with teaching people how to build something with a tutorial or statement. AI has helped by doing jobs faster and more efficiently and if you're buying something and it shipping to you AI might prevent from losing your package and also it saves time and energy and sometimes it also help you get money or information about something.

Opinion

In my opinion I do think AI is gonna take people's jobs because It is possible and even likely in certain scenarios, but a much more likely near-term scenario for most business schools is that hybrid human-AI work will become the normal. Human staff will be supported by AI across the core tasks involved in curriculum delivery, student guidance, pastoral support and assessment and maybe the AI will take their jobs as they are faster and easier as you dont have to pay AI to be there like humans but I still think that businesses should warn the workers if they are gonna get replaced by AI so the business can help them find a new job so they can pay for food,bills,clothes and etc.