Well done to everyone who entered the competition this week - it definitely got you thinking! Our winners this time are...
supportive_dinosaur of Cardinal Langley RC High School in the United Kingdom
gracious_climate of High Lawn Primary School in the United Kingdom
Welcome to the competition! There are three important rules:
- DON'T COPY OTHER STUDENTS
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- ENTRIES MUST BE THREE SENTENCES OR LESS
If you don't follow the rules, you will not be able to win and your account may be deactivated.
This competition will close on Wednesday July 6th for judging! We will announce two winners on Thursday July 7th.
When we learn, we naturally hook all of the information together in our brain. This helps us to understand things better and it also makes new information easier to remember. Our fantastic friends at Cognostics have created a fun graph to help you figure out where all of your brain links are for the news.
STEP ONE: watch this video to learn more!
STEP TWO: have a go!
Take your time and think really carefully about what's important to you.
STEP THREE: choose one question to answer in the comments
- What did you learn from your graph?
- Which topics were the most important for you? Why?
- Which topics, words or links were missing from your graph? Why are they important?