Thank you for taking part in this competition! You have raised some interesting questions to ask our experts about the Power of sound project. We will pass on your questions to our experts to answer! But there can only be two winners... and this time they are:
artistic_attitude of Weston Favell Academy in the United Kingdom, who asked Harriet Nobel about editing podcasts and adding sound effects and extracts.
wise_fly of Redwood School in the United Kingdom, who wants to ask Rachel Burden about the skills needed to present news in the studio vs. reporting at live events.
Welcome to the competition! There are three important rules:
- DON'T COPY OTHER STUDENTS
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- ENTRIES MUST BE THREE SENTENCES OR LESS
If you don't follow the rules, you will not be able to win and your account may be deactivated.
This competition will close on Wednesday June 29th for judging! We will announce two winners on Thursday June 30th.
Our current Project is The power of sound - and we have lots of fantastic experts ready to answer your questions about podcasts and the news.
Your challenge this week comes in two parts.
PART ONE: Look at each through our experts by clicking on the below links
For experts who make podcasts, look here.
For experts who host podcasts, look here.
For an expert who presents the news, look here.
PART TWO: Answer these questions!
Which expert would you most like to meet? Why?
What would you ask this person if you met them? Why?
- Let us know the name of the expert you have chosen, not just what they do
- Read through what other students have said and try to think of something different
- You could structure your answer like this: I would like to meet... because... . If I met them, I would ask..."XXXX?" I would like to know this because... .