We have to save the planet

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

COP27---Image-2

We must all believe in the existence of global warming, and it affects everyone, whether it is a human being, a plant, an animal, or a microorganism. The COP conference was held, and it is a conference in which 197 countries participate and are called the parties. This conference was held several times in order to solve global warming problem

Here in the topics that we have taken we have learned a lot of things such as the causes of global warming and they are:

1. Excessive use of environmentally polluting gases and the use of fossil fuels and reliance on them mainly

2. Plastic industry and reliance on it as an essential part of our lives, as it is made from fossil fuels

3. Cutting down forests, as forests absorb carbon dioxide and provide us with healthy oxygen

4. The use of personal transportation, which is one of the largest fuel consuming things

“The climate emergency requires action from all of us,” said Niklas Hagelberg, Climate Change Coordinator at the United Nations Environment Programme. “We need to get zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050, and each of us has a role to play. As individuals, we must change our habits.” consumerism and the pressure on those who represent us - our employers and our politicians - to move quickly to a low-carbon world." Therefore, we must all take action for climate change, whether we are young or old, and we have learned many ways in the Student Center, including:

_ Spreading awareness to everyone of the dangers and disadvantages of this problem by raising our voices

_ Not using fossil fuels and relying on renewable energy as a major form Transportation _ on foot or by bicycle

_ Using electric cars instead of fuel and oil _ Reuse and recycle everything and not throw it away

And we have learned here from the machines that help in the problem of climate change, such as:

, SeaBin_

The SeaBin is a unique device that removes plastic rubbish from the water. It acts as a floating ‘trash can.’

_ Smog Free Tower

This tower uses special technology to suck pollution from the air so people can breathe cleaner air. We think it looks like a piece of art too!

And we circulated our ideas about what machines can be made to reduce the problems of climate change. agreeable_dusk said: "Because there is a lot of water shortage in my country due to misuse and waste of water, I will create a water shower that monitors the amount of water we use or need. When we use more "From the amount we should use, the shower lights up strongly to warn the person to get out of the water when they're overusing. It can also reduce the size of the water droplets as well. I'll call it a smart shower." And I have said that we can invent a mechanism that enables us to disassemble electrical appliances, exploit their tools, and recycle them

In the end, I want to say that everyone should know that climate change is one of the biggest problems facing our planet, and that if this problem is not solved, we will disappear and become extinct due to the huge rise in temperatures, and that we must unite in order to solve this big problem, and we must not delay Work today to tomorrow