Disastrous and false fashion.

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Fast-Fashion---Image-6

I have put here the title of my point of view on this catastrophe, because fashion is about some clothes that are cheap in appearance and expensive in price, which are made from the ugliest and most neglected fabrics and materials from which they are made, and cause many crises such as:

1_ It produces a lot of greenhouse gases.

2_ Also, it affects everyone's minds and robs them of it under the pretext that it has become sexy and everyone should wear it, otherwise it will not be compatible with everyone.

I called it a liar because it robs everyone's minds, but it is cheap and unsustainable, so it does not benefit much, but people are lied to because it is beautiful, so it robs everyone's minds without looking at it in the future.

Therefore, we must all pay attention to this problem and be able to get rid of this bad situation.

Comments (1)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• Yes, I agree with you. Fashion is a lie that we invented and believed. It is about some beautiful clothes that people laugh at, and they are made of bad materials and increase global warming and the food crisis, and they do not benefit much, so it is a disaster