What I Learnt From The Protests In Iran

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Comments (3)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• I learnt that speaking up is mostly important,we are human we need to speak for one another. This topics brings to me so many things like inequalities, discrimination,and violation of rights,we are human so we need to speak up for one another,speak against inequalities, discrimination and violation of rights amongst our self

1. I agree because...
      When you talk about discrimination you remind me of apartheid policy in South Africa where the whites discriminated the blacks and even mistreated them by making them work in their plantations.
      Then when the blacks weren't allowed to use the same roads as the whites, they weren't allowed to have the same services as the whites or even marry the whites. And these black people decided speak out in many different ways like singing protest songs and writing "Say No To Racism" on banners and moved with them while protesting and this brings a bigger picture to what the Iranians are facing because they aren't allowed to use the internet to connect to people around the world that can help them.

• I have learnt that we should all have a right to get a message out especially if there is something bad happening. It is terrible how the Iranian Police are controlling the women, forcing them to wear a headscarf. Everyone should have a right to wear what they want as long as it's not causing any harm. We are all the same species so, all of us should be treated equally, and, we should be able to speak out for people!

• I learn that people she speak out and stand 3up for there country and show them that there not bad. this brings out discrimination we as the people have to do something to stop this crises