AI and the arts

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

AI is a website where you describe what you want to see for example a cat playing football so it’s a fun thing to play around with and a lot of people like it but there are also a few downsides if you want to know more about AI and the arts i would carry on reading.

AI is a great way to describe what your thinking or what you want to see for example a cat playing football or dog in a dress.It is also a fun thing to play around with when your bored AI is Like another person to talk to in way because you can chat to it and it will chat back with the information you need or just to have a chat .

Some people have mixed opinions on AI but I think that AI is a great way to describe your feeling or what you think but I also think there can be some downsides about it. They can take information or data from a range of sources such as cameras,social media and any other online sources .

I think that AI is a great website to play around with and to describe what you're thinking but you need to be aware of your data or information getting stolen. I hope this makes you more aware and hopeful you’ve got a lot more information about AI and the arts .