Future ai art / standpoint.

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Future ai art / standpoint.

In our current day and age artificial intelligence is becoming more prominent on our phones , lap tops and generally all around us. However, is it all good? Not too long ago AI was used to make a song between Drake and The Weekend without either or their consent. This really makes you think what could someone do if they had your voice? What could they make you say? It must be daunting for people who make their money off of art to know they could be replaced by AI at any point. Celebrities can have their voice recorded off of videos and talk shows and be made to say anything after putting all the recordings together and some touch ups. This can be very dangerous and ruin peoples careers, unfortunately this type of damage is hard to fix and ai recording as hard to be proved fake.. In my opinion artificial intelligence can be wonderful in the right hands and used for good but in the wrong hands it is a weapon used for destruction and to cause chaos. I can think of more negatives than positives about AI but let me tell you what can be good about using this type of material. Ai can be used to help give ideas for construction and show you how to make a design better. It can improve design by showing you more humane ways to make things and entertain you with poems they can make (even if some are copied or changed ever so slightly). Moving onto the negatives , as i said things can be copied from small websites online where people don't have copyright claims on art work. Also AI can be used to cause mass trouble when people use others' voices to say things because of the fact it is extremely hard to prove it is fake when it is made not by bad programs that don't touch things up people's lives can be ruined if they can't prove it is fake. This is why I think it is only good in the right hand of people who have purely good intentions. The future with ai is not far off so we really need to make sure it is used for good.